“Great Place to visit.” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Woodbury, New York
“Great Place to visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

A great place to go for a fun night out...I don't play the tables, but I have won on the Slot Machines. The food is good, but very expensive.

Visited June 2013
MarylandLive, Manager at Maryland Live Casino, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Next time you're here, stop by the Live! Rewards Club to see if we have any promotions for the restaurants.

Baltimore, Maryland
44 attraction reviews
“great people watching”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

lots of action...the place is huge. The staff is friendly (although the dealers could be dressed in something other than brown t-shirts!

Visited July 2013
Richard - Thanks for the review. You'll be happy to know that our dealers are wearing those shirts for our promotion this month, Summer Spell Check, and will be back to their usual uniforms at the end of the month.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
“Quick Visit to Maryland Live Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've read a number of posts which talked about how patrons were not winning any money and that slot payouts were less than at other casinos. My experience was very different. I did hear shouts from winners and also saw players nearby winning money on the slots. I did not find the slots here any tighter than at any other casino. To be honest, I thought I got more of a return on my investment here than at some other casinos. I was able to continue playing for some time on just a small investment. So I'm not sure what the other reviewers' situations were. The casino is very new looking, very clean, with a nice variety of newer slot machines. I felt very secure and welcome. One negative was the very long line for the slot card desk. It was so long we decided it wasn't worth the wait. We were there at a very busy time, so perhaps that was unusual. We would return.

Nanjemoy, Maryland
25 attraction reviews
“Fun but a little confusing.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been to the casino two times in the last month. I live about an hour and half away so it is an easy day trip. I probably would not travel any further than that to go. The layout of the casino is very confusing. The tables and all the people gathering around them are right in the middle of everything. The slot machine denominations are mixed up. They don't have all .25 cent in one place and 1.00 in another, they are all over the place. I went on a Friday and Saturday night and later in the night both times it got crowded but not too bad that you couldn't find a machine, I won money both times so I am anxious to go back. The parking garage is great and convenient. I would recommend the casino if you don't have to travel too far to get there.

Visited June 2013
Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Too much to play $$”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The casino is nice and the staff was friendly. My only complaint is that the minimum to play at the table games are way too high! $50 dollars really.. even Vegas isn't that high!