“Impressed with the offering” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Casinos
Attraction Details
Baltimore, Maryland
18 attraction reviews
“Impressed with the offering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Having just visited this location very recently, particularly for the buffet, we were surprised by what appeared to be quality amenities at this casino. Granted, we are not big gamblers, but we have been to numerous places in Nevada and to Atlantic City and this place is right up there with them. Live table gaming would only improve the atmosphere. As the night wore on the place became even busier (we were there on a Saturday night). Our main focus was to try the Maryland Live Buffet and we weren't disappointed. We were somewhat surprised at the line to get in, but it moved at a fair clip. The food was really good for the price we paid and there was no shortage of anything that they offered. Our server was very attentive to our needs and the restaurant was very clean.

Visited October 2012

Baltimore, MD
7 attraction reviews
“Still in progress”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Not a bad spot. Computerized table games. Its still being fixed up and has great potential. Lots of slots.

Chandler, Arizona
“A gorgeous, non-smoking casino!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband has asthma, and we are constantly bombarded with smoke at most Vegas and Native American casinos. We were driving through MD on a combined business/pleasure trip when we went to the mall to see a movie. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that there was a Casino at the mall!
After watching our movie, we went over to the casino around midnight. The place was packed and very diverse. We are in our mid-forties, and found ourselves right at home! The casino is very clean and a good size (larger than our Native casinos in AZ, but smaller than the Vegas casinos we've frequented).
The machines were a bit pricier ($1 min bets for video roulette), and at first we weren't very lucky. However, just before leaving, we played a machine and won $300!!! After losing $100 before we sat down, we were VERY pleased.
At 2am, my husband said he was hungry, so we decided to see if the Cheesecake Factory inside the casino was still open, and it was! They were open until 3am, and sat us right away. We had excellent food at regular CF prices, and the service there was excellent!
I'd have to say that my husband and I hope to return again.

Visited September 2012
Salisbury, MD
3 attraction reviews
“Nice, clean and friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The casino was clean and flashy as you would expect. It has that exciting atmosphere when you go in. They only have electronic table games but there are a lot of slots! We had a drink at the bar and were pleasently suprised that they were relatively inexpensive. The bartender (Terrance) was very friendly. I played the slots for about an hour and broke even so I considered it free entertainment. There was a band playing and they were Very loud so I just moved to another section of the casino. Overall it was a pleasent experience and I hope to return for another visit in the near future.

Visited October 2012
Hempstead, New York
11 attraction reviews
“Drove 55 minutes North 95 and 295”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I were in Dumfries VA and the casino buff that I am, I had to check this new hot spot out. We drove 55 minutes North on 95 and 295 (we live in NY) to check out this new flashing attraction. Before going of couse I checked out their website and found that if I "Like" their FB page I would get a FREE T-Shirt. Yeap did that! Got to the casino and noticed that it really resembled the REVEL in AC. Its huge. Alot of games.
Only downfall....where were the FREE drinks. I was so parched that I ended up paying $2+ for a cup of coffee that was luke warm. That shoud have been FREE.
Because we are used to the casinos closing at 4am we were taken back when at 145am the 15 minute til closing call came over. No wonder that machine was getting,,, "hot hot hot".

Visited September 2012