“Great Burger Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Description: it's at the new Maryland Live Casino - opened 6/6/12
New York
“Great Burger Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband grabbed a blue cheese and bacon burger during our recent visit to Maryland Live Casino. I tasted his burger and we both agreed that it was good. I really wanted to try one of their spiked milkshake but didn't have time. It's a laid back joint with a bar and plenty of seating for dining. The menu consists mostly of burgers, which was fine because that is all we wanted. I would return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Burgers, Great Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been to Bobby's Burger Place a few times. I was pleasantly surprised in the prices with Bobby's being at the doors of MD Live. The food is always consistently good. From a people standpoint, there have been folks that were awesome and some that were not so much. The seating area is much different. I didn't mind it; however, I've heard complaints because when they are busy you often have to table share.

Try the Dallas Burger and skip the Crunchification!

Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Don't know what the hype is about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Checked out this place because everyone was telling me its Bobby's new restaurant! Burgers were ok, tender but didn't have much flavor. For about 8 dollars a burger really nothing to rave about, it didn't even come with sides besides a beaten up looking pickle! It looked real old and i love pickles! We also ordered the sweet potato fries, they were delish but small in portion size. The milk shake was awesome. Service was the usual u would get at a fast food. I would probably suggest eating at the Mall's eatery instead of here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nanjemoy, Maryland
“Good food and quick service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was good and very reasonably priced. It is right in the Maryland live Casino which is very convenient because it is not a sit down restaurant so you can eat very quickly and get back to gambling.

Visited June 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Not worth the hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was looking for to this, I enjoy a good burger and don't eat them often, so this was supposed to be a treat... It was not. L.A. burger (avocado 'relish" cheddar, and watercress) on a soft, nondescript sesame-seeded bun. A perfect medium rare... Unfortunately, I had ordered medium; I've simply never been a fan of under-cooked ground beef. Also, rather unfortunately, the avocado relish contained the all too ubiquitous cilantro; had I known, I would not have ordered it. Cilantro tastes like soap to me. This is not the worst part of the burger -- the worst part is that the burger had no taste, at all. Seriously, I've had better tasting meat at Burger King -- with a $5 price difference, you would think I'd at least get some flavor. Burger King not exactly known to be a bastion of fine burger dining.

I also had fries, also disappointing. Limp, these semi-shoestring version fries have little going for them.

Service was quick (perhaps the undercooked burger helped there) ;) , staff was friendly, place wasn't crowded, nor was it terribly noisy While it's unlikely I'll try it again, perhaps, if I do, I should try the Turkey Burger and onion rings.

• Visited June 2013