“Great Burgers, Great Prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: it's at the new Maryland Live Casino - opened 6/6/12
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Burgers, Great Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been to Bobby's Burger Place a few times. I was pleasantly surprised in the prices with Bobby's being at the doors of MD Live. The food is always consistently good. From a people standpoint, there have been folks that were awesome and some that were not so much. The seating area is much different. I didn't mind it; however, I've heard complaints because when they are busy you often have to table share.

Try the Dallas Burger and skip the Crunchification!

Visited May 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Don't know what the hype is about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Checked out this place because everyone was telling me its Bobby's new restaurant! Burgers were ok, tender but didn't have much flavor. For about 8 dollars a burger really nothing to rave about, it didn't even come with sides besides a beaten up looking pickle! It looked real old and i love pickles! We also ordered the sweet potato fries, they were delish but small in portion size. The milk shake was awesome. Service was the usual u would get at a fast food. I would probably suggest eating at the Mall's eatery instead of here.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nanjemoy, Maryland
“Good food and quick service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was good and very reasonably priced. It is right in the Maryland live Casino which is very convenient because it is not a sit down restaurant so you can eat very quickly and get back to gambling.

Visited June 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Not worth the hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was looking for to this, I enjoy a good burger and don't eat them often, so this was supposed to be a treat... It was not. L.A. burger (avocado 'relish" cheddar, and watercress) on a soft, nondescript sesame-seeded bun. A perfect medium rare... Unfortunately, I had ordered medium; I've simply never been a fan of under-cooked ground beef. Also, rather unfortunately, the avocado relish contained the all too ubiquitous cilantro; had I known, I would not have ordered it. Cilantro tastes like soap to me. This is not the worst part of the burger -- the worst part is that the burger had no taste, at all. Seriously, I've had better tasting meat at Burger King -- with a $5 price difference, you would think I'd at least get some flavor. Burger King not exactly known to be a bastion of fine burger dining.

I also had fries, also disappointing. Limp, these semi-shoestring version fries have little going for them.

Service was quick (perhaps the undercooked burger helped there) ;) , staff was friendly, place wasn't crowded, nor was it terribly noisy While it's unlikely I'll try it again, perhaps, if I do, I should try the Turkey Burger and onion rings.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Vermont
“First visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Seven people all had a very good lunch. My husband and I appreciated that we could actually get a med. rare burger. We hardly ever order them out because you can't get a burger cooked the way you like it. We liked the table set ups, not difficult to find a place to sit with a larger party. This is a very casual, order at the counter and the server brings you the meal place. We liked that we could get a quick meal. The side sauces are good and portions ample. If we returned to the Casino, I would eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere