“Good burger” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout
Description: it's at the new Maryland Live Casino - opened 6/6/12
“Good burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Very good burger when your in a casino. But you pay premium prices. Milk shake was average. A very different selection of burgers.

Eldersburg, Maryland
“This isn't McDonald's you know...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

BBP was just what I hoped it would be. The food was outstanding. My wife and I both got the simple Classic Cheeseburgers, and she got the onion rings while I went with the fries. The meat in the burgers was really tasty and seasoned well. We both ordered ours well done, and they were still juicy and very good. The bun was fresh and delicious. My fries came with the "Fry sauce," which was something akin to the "Southwest Sauce" that often comes with onion rings, but was somewhat different. I dunno... It was better than ketchup for sure! The onion rings were delicious too.

Apart from the food, there's atmosphere. I felt cooler just walking in the door. The place is different than most restaurants, as the tables all seat about a dozen or so people, and there are curvy-swervy tables that seat even more. You just find a couple of seats and sit down, maybe next to someone else or maybe not. It wasn't totally packed when we were there, so there was the one-empty-seat comfort zone between us and the next couples. Doesn't matter... They were friendly enough.

The service was fantastic and very fast. We didn't have a single waitress. Rather, we had one server (a more PC term... sorry) bring our drinks, and another was right behind her with our food. Others checked on us throughout the meal. I've gotta say, I'm from Baltimore, and our initial server had a little bit of the "Hon" thing going on. "If youse ain't from Bawlmer hon, then ah ain't got no time to explain it to ya!" I felt very comfortable... I gave BBP $$ because it is good value for the money. Our meal with soft drinks and tip was around $28.00. Very reasonable for a high quality burger meal and a nice night out.

If you have kids under 21, BBP IS accessible from the Arundel Mills Mall entrance, so there are ways to get to BBP without going through the Casino like we did. It's inside the Casino, but separate. When we go back, we're not even going to walk through the Casino, which in my opinion sucks. Been there, done that. Flay's place though? I'll go back.

• 5 of 5 stars
“Great visit, Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I went on a Sunday evening after 7, and we didn't have to worry about a line or crowd. We were nervous wondering how long the wait would be because we've seen the place packed with long lines before. I ordered the LA Burger and he ordered the Dallas burger I think. We both ordered ours well done after reading some of the previous reviews, and our burgers were cooked to perfection. We ordered the sweet potato fries also, and they were really good! I concocted my own special sauce: I mixed the honey mustard horseradish sauce with the chipotle ketchup and it was so good! Our waitress was really sweet and attentive and very accommodating. I will definitely return! On my next visit, I plan to try one of the milkshakes.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food - Fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is not the typical "burger joint" so do not be mistaken by the name. Excellent burgers and the sweet potato fries are amazing. The shakes are also good. Good variety of gourmet-type burgers. The staff is friendly and they offer a bar for those who want something a bit stronger than soda. It is located at the entrance to Live Casino which gives it a fun atmosphere with music and a miced crowd. This is a perfect location for solo, couples, or family meals.

Florida
“Nothing Special Here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Took my burger loving husband to this restaurant for his birthday. We had no idea about the cafeteria style seating and sat at the bar. We were told by the VERY nice bar tender that we could not sit there, as we did not order from her. So we said we were new here and she spoke to someone that LET us stay at our seats at the bar. The bar tender in this instance made our night! She was kind, funny, and personable!
When we ordered our food, cafeteria style, they were out of Miller Lite and Malibu Rum, say what? At a bar? Who orders for these people? Poor bar tender. She let me sample their passion fruit margarita. It tasted like cough medicine with a pinch of Amoxicillin!
Then, our food arrived. My husband ordered the Philly Burger. It was kind of small, but he liked the taste of the burger. The fries were tasty, too, but arrived cold. I ordered the Deluxe Griddled Cheese. Too much goat cheese, it was cold inside, very large portion for me, I couldn't finish it. VERY filling!
Too much hype over this place, that's for sure!