“Good Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Cafe, Bagels, Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Bagels 'n Grinds located on Arundel Mills Boulevard at The Preserve, just 3/4 miles south of Anne Arundel Mills Mall. At Bagels 'n Grinds you can experience 16 different varieties of hot delicious bagels baked fresh daily from 5:30am a.M. To 12:30 p.M. Our bagels are authentic New York style bagels made just like they were 100 years ago. Bagels 'n Grinds bagels are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Our secret to making the perfect bagel is in our 10-step patented process and includes using the highest quality ingredients, ultra purified water and special handling of the dough. Top them off with a choice of 6 homemade spreads.
Riverhead, New York
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stopped at Bagel n Grinds on our way home from visiting our daughter. It was very convenient and right off the parkway. My husband and I both had the egg, mushroom and spinach wraps which was very tasty. They offer a variety of egg sandwiches, bagels and wraps. They also serve gourmet coffees and teas. We would definitely go back the next time we travel through Maryland. There is also a conference area for meetings.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Glen Burnie, Maryland
“NY Water filtration plant on premises”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I don't know if New York water really has anything to do with New York bagels, but how else can you explain why they're the best? Great bagels here, terrific smoothies, excellent service, etc. I stop by once every two or three weeks (they know me by my order now - the Brooklyn on salt bagel - sort of "give me the regular") and they are so friendly and welcoming. A second Bagels and Grinds is sked to open in College Park in 2016 and they're looking for other locations.
Oh, usually they're open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. S-S so they may be open later, but check first. Outdoor seating is nice and there's a little "community" gathering area for groups or large families.
I love this place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indialantic, Florida
“Awesome place for lunch and breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've frequented this little stop for lunch and breakfast a number of times, and it has been fantastic every time. For breakfast, they're fast, the coffee is great, and they have a ton of options. For lunch, they have amazing salads that I have never been able to finish because of how huge they are. This is a great place for grabbing food to go, and I strongly recommend trying it out as a regular morning or lunch stop.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trumbull, Connecticut
“Fun stay at The Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband went over and got us bagels and coffee and the bagels were excellent fresh, loaded with cream cheese and delicous. Coffee was very good we enjoyed the pick me up.

Visited April 2014
“good but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Overall the food is always good I do think it looks bad wen employees are not doing their job right because their on their fone especually having it on a tabel were your making our food thats gross wen a costumer walks in and can see that and other people who work their stay quiet am sorry but noo

• Visited May 2014