“Management is very caring” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 103 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Alexandria VA
“Management is very caring”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Management really cares at this restaurant. They have a sign up about the manager visiting your table, and if they don't, there is a # to call. The manager did stop by the table and discussed a few things with him. Was nice to have that service.

Was across the street from Homewood Suites where I was staying, which was great.

Waitress I had was good. Will eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Midlothian, Virginia
“Good as it gets for a Denny's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My family and I arrived on a red eye from Mexico - and this was the only 24hour diner we could find.

We were greeted by the manager and multiple wait staff, with courteous and inviting demeanor.

We were quickly served our drinks and had our food before we knew it.

Our waitress, Melissa, was extremely attentive and had a great sense of humor. You'd never guess it was 1 am.

The food was excellent, and served hot. You simply can't beat the price.

As for ambience - it's a Denny's. it's not their fault and nothing they can do about the decor. But your going there for Baconalia anyway.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fast service, great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is probably the best Dennys I have ever been to. Sat promptly, great selection, great location. I ate here twice in a two month period while I was in the area for work. Very impressed. Both times the manager came to the table to check on me and their info is posted on the wall if you have problems.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great service, great manager!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I've not been much of a Denny's fan in the past but my friend is so I gave it a try for the first time in years. I was very pleasantly surprised. This is a very clean and attractive restaurant and a pleasant atmosphere for dining. The food was delicious and our server was excellent. After an initial misunderstanding about where we would be seated, the manager went out of his way to smooth my ruffled feathers and went the second mile to ensure we had everything we needed. In short, I was impressed and have put Denny's back on my short list for dining options.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
“not good experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

While visiting Arundel Mills we had breakfast at Denny's. We were toally dissapointed. First we were served old coffee and it tasted horrible. Then our food was barely warm when it was served to us.

Visited August 2012

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Denny's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.