“Fast service, great price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 103 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fast service, great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is probably the best Dennys I have ever been to. Sat promptly, great selection, great location. I ate here twice in a two month period while I was in the area for work. Very impressed. Both times the manager came to the table to check on me and their info is posted on the wall if you have problems.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, great service, great manager!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I've not been much of a Denny's fan in the past but my friend is so I gave it a try for the first time in years. I was very pleasantly surprised. This is a very clean and attractive restaurant and a pleasant atmosphere for dining. The food was delicious and our server was excellent. After an initial misunderstanding about where we would be seated, the manager went out of his way to smooth my ruffled feathers and went the second mile to ensure we had everything we needed. In short, I was impressed and have put Denny's back on my short list for dining options.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
“not good experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

While visiting Arundel Mills we had breakfast at Denny's. We were toally dissapointed. First we were served old coffee and it tasted horrible. Then our food was barely warm when it was served to us.

Visited August 2012
Fairview Heights
“Denny’s is always a restaurant away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food is good, great selection, and the price is very reasonable. The service is great and this is a home away from home. I really enjoy Denny's for the value.

Visited July 2012

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Denny's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.