“Not that impressed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
baltimore maryland
“Not that impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

My husband is a Tru blu Buffalo wing lover so he kept trying to get me to eat there. On our date night I relented because I figured what the heck...they wings just might be good. Not. The only thing that they have that I enjoyed was the variety in the wings but the wings themselves I wasnt impressed with. My husband had the jherk wings and buffalo chips. The seasonings was a true rendition of jherk chicken. The buffalo chips were actually slices of potatoes what were cooked and they melted cheese ontop . They there for the most part bland. My husband was really upset that the food came out cold. Like it had been forgotten and the length of time it took to get the food I would assume that they did forget it. Needless to say the waitor wasnt happy with the tip he was left. I had the mango habenrao wings. They were good enough but the chicken was over cooked and they were cold. The onion rings were pretty good tho. Now my husband knows what the food taste like and we agreed that we wont return because the food was unsatisfactory.

• Visited April 2012