“great menu, fun place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Vicenza, Italy
“great menu, fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have the hardest time making up my mind. I have the pretzels to start with and a drink that had cotton candy in it. Lots of fun on a week night with friends.

Visited January 2013

73% Recommend
Yorktown, Virginia
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Came here after we were told there was a 2 hour wait at Buffalo Wild Wings at the mall. Seated immediately and served within a few minutes. Service was quick and friendly and food was good as always. Would definitely return!

Visited December 2012
Maryland
“Gone Downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We haven't eaten at this T.G.I. Fridays by the Arundel Mills Mall for quite awhile-- probably almost a year, so we went there today for a quick lunch. It was VERY disappointing. We were seated right away, which was nice, and the waitress was very attentive. However, my menu was disgusting. Every single page was stuck together. Clearly these things are not wiped down or cleaned very often. I had to wash my hands after ordering. When our food arrived, I took my grandson's silverware out for him, and both his and mine were dirty.
The food itself was OK, but there is clearly a lack of attention to cleanliness and it only makes me wonder whether the kitchen itself is being cleaned as well as it should be. We definitely won't be back any time soon.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denton, Texas
“Lunch at T.G.I. Friday's.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is the first T.G.I. Friday's I had ever ate at. It was very delicious and well priced for a lunch entree, and our server was very nice. Bathroom could be slightly cleaner.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“A disappointment - very mediocre!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

If you are in the mood for baby back ribs, find another restaurant! It took over 20 minutes for our food to come, the floor was sticky and dirty, and when I reached down for my napkin the table was gooey. I asked for water with lemon when we first sat down, and the server said, "I'm sorry, we're all out of lemons." I wondered how a restaurant with a bar could be out of lemons when they need lemons for a lot of their drinks. I ordered sweet potato fries with my ribs, and it was a very small portion and wasn't even hot. When the server saw it, he said, "Oh my, I better bring you some more, that isn't too good." In addition to that the ribs were dried out, and quite thin. Since Friday's is a chain, it's surprising that the restaurant was that poor. If you want good baby back ribs, this is definitely not the place to go!

• Visited July 2012