“This place is great if you like overcooked spaghetti.” 3 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #23 of 97 restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Yardley, PA
“This place is great if you like overcooked spaghetti.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Mediocre in every respect, and not particularly cheap. The pasta is doughy and overcooked. The service says "I'm on minimum wage and don't really care whether you enjoy your meal." The menu posted at the door doesn't even correspond to the menu that you order from. Don't ask why they have an outdated menu posted at the door. That's what I did, and the answer was "Don't ask me, I had nothing to do with that." Terrific customer relations!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Quick and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a good fallback restaurant for a quick business lunch. They can get pretty busy which sometimes makes it tough to find a table. But the crowd turns over pretty quickly so the wait isn't too long. You walk up to order your food either off the menu or from a display of freshly made pizzas. After ordering your food, it is brought to you at your table. A favorite of mine has become the Chicken Marsala pizza which is very tasty and loaded with chicken on a thin crust. Give it a try!

Visited January 2013
Elders
“Great salad and meatballs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I know, that review doesn't tell you much, but I want to keep it real. I ate there today and had a Greek salad and their Meatballs Mediterranean. They were both very good. The salad was very large (it comes in a smaller size, as well) and included feta cheese, tomatoes, carrots, onions, olives and pepperocinis. The dressing was a really nice creamy Italian-like concoction. As for the meatballs, they included a very tasty marinara sauce as well as feta cheese. It was listed as an appetizer but I couldn't finish it. It was a very big serving. The salad and the meatballs were more than I could eat by myself.
My lunch companion had pizza and enjoyed it very much.
The restaurant had a very brisk lunch crowd and we had to wait a little while for the pizza, but it wasn't too bad a wait at all.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Can't wait to come back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

I can't believe Squisitos has existed as long as it has and that yesterday was my first time there. I feel like part of my life has been wasted. Seriously I enjoyed it that much. Ok, so let's get started. The moment I stepped out of my car in the parking lot, my mouth immediately started watering at the smell of the garlic bread. Then we walked in the door and I immediately noticed how clean the restaraunt was. I also noticed how delicious the pizza looked. I was in the mood for pasta though so I picked up a menu. Wow! The options were endless. As I can be a bit health conscious, I particularly loved that they had options with whole wheat pasta. The variety of the menu was top notch, but was rivaled equally with the amazing prices! The gentleman who took our order was attentive and there was no wait at all. At first he ran up our order wrong and charged us $6 more(which we didn't notice) but immediatly brought it to our attention and gave us back the money. I really appreciated the honesty! Things almost seemed to good to be true. I was anxious to actually try the meal. First my soup - Maryland crab - came out. It was probably the best Maryland Crab soup I have ever had. I usually get this at every seafood restaraunt I go to, so it did have some competition. My boyfriend who isn't usually a fan of the soup also thought it was delicious. He said it tasted like a bag of steamed crabs in liquid form. Ha. But seriously it was so full of crab meat! Next came our entrees. My boyfriend got the Veal Chesapeake and I got the Chicken Principessa. Both were absolutely amazing. Oh...and how ever could i forget the garlic bread that began teasing me the moment I stepped out of the car?!? It was everything my mind fantasized about and more!! I never do seem to "love" Italian restaraunts, but I can definetly say this one is now a favorite!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good despite being a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Excellent pizza. Thin crisp bottom crust, wide selection of toppings that take it a bit above the usual neighborhood fast food pizza - great sauce, choice of cheeses, all the regular puls novel toppings. Entree selection is usual italian plus additional offerings like salmon. Nice option is a half serving if you dont want a megga plate. Chicken piccata very good - thin chicken, not over done with lots of capers.

Visited March 2012