“Hampton Inn & Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Georgia, United States
“Hampton Inn & Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great hotel, staff was friendly. Breakfast was great. The hotel was definitly prepared for it's groups. Everything was at your beck and call. The mall, the casino and other areas were in walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Sharon C,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills. We appreciate getting such positive feedback from our guest.

Hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area.

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The sales staff was very helpful in meeting our needs for our family reunion, including our catering needs. Not only were the hotel rooms fresh and clean, the banquet room was set up to accommodate our activities. We needed food set up at 4 different times. The caterer was prompt....and the food was really good! A number of family members commented that we should do the next reunions at the same location!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Vicki R,

I am so happy to hear that your family enjoyed themselves during there stay at the Hotel. We hope that your family will book with us in the coming years.

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel MIls
Beverly, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Really fine for location, just really busy in am on some mornings for a community trip to six flags--ran out of some food items and hard to fit all of us in breakfast area/front desk very helpful with public transportation

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Carol M,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hamtpon Inn and Suites Arundel Mills. I am sorry to hear that the Hotel was crowded during your stay. The feedback that we are able to get from our guest helps in aiding us to make necessary improvements in the Hotel.

We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Hampton Inn and Suites
Management
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Clean hotel good location poor service made a promise they never intended on fulfilling All I wanted was a room on a lower floor.I ask several times they said they would But never did. Never contacted me I had to keep checking with them. Very unhappy with service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
ATripAdvisorMember,

I would like to personally thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of the Hotel and I am truly sorry that my team fell short of delivering the service that you requested and deserved. Customer service is the foundation that I have instilled in my team and unfortunely through multiple communication errors they fell short in delievering a simple request. Please understand that with out guest like you letting us know when we fall short, we are unable to fix these situations. I hope that you will give the Hampton Inn and Suites another try next time you are in the Hanover area.

Hampton Inn and Suites
Saxonburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We've been staying in Hampton Inns for several years now and this was exactly what we expected. Had all of the amenities necessary, especially traveling with children. The only thing that was a problem was our AC didn't work, but it cooled enough to get through the night...love the shuttle service offered to and from the mall, very helpful, as parking is impossible to find over there!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Breanne A

Thank you choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Keep in mind that if you encountered an issue with your AC unit we would of done our best to fixed it. I hope that next time you are in the area you will give our Hotel a second chance and stay with us.

Hotel Management
Collierville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Fantastic!!! The front staff was very helpful with stay and transportation. The complimentary breakfast was well managed and large variety of things to choose from. The amenities were very well kept and managed. Always friendly atmosphere from the staff no matter what time of day one needed something.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Deborah T,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites, please stay with us again while you are traveling to the Hanover area.

General manager
Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills
Pittsfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I truly appreciate the effort the Hampton staff puts into making me feel like I'm welcomed. The value of staying with you is off the charts good. You will always be my first choice when traveling for business or pleasure. Also, please know, I have no affiliation with the hotel chain. My statement comes from the heart. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Donald R,

I am so pleased that you are happy with the brand, but I very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills. We appreciate all the feedback we recieve especially the positive one.

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore? Share your experiences!