“Great place to stay if traveling or for a weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Abilene, Texas
“Great place to stay if traveling or for a weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at the Hampton. Since my first visit they have remodeled. They offer free breakfast, the shuttle is easy to get ahold of, the Internet is fast and reliant, the staff was friendly and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in walking distance of everything arundel mills mall and Maryland live casino has to offer. If I have another trip to the BWI region I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
k-state_travler,

Thank you for returning to our property. We are always pleased to see people return. I would like to think you personally for taking the time to give our Hotel such great feedback of your experiences while staying at our Hotel.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Griffin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

After checking out (online) nearly every place within 30 miles of Son's new home, I decided to have the family stay here. I will admit, this was one of my better decisions I have ever made. Facility itself: Beautiful, clean, well lit. Location: Right outside a very huge mall. And if you are into gambling, also right outside the huge 'Maryland Live' casino. Near BWI airport. About an hour or less from Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C. Room: Nice. Wonderfully comfortable beds and pillows. Breakfast: What puts this place above others we have stayed. Not only doughnuts, bagels, cereal, etc, but a container of hot food that differed every day. Biscuits, sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage patties one day. Premade western omlets, turkey sausage links, homestyle hashbrown the next. Always oatmeal and waffles. My daughter fell in love with the always available coffee. Noise level: We were on the top floor and it was fairly full for several days, but I never heard anyone else. Price: Higher end of our budget (I admit to being cheap) but well worth it now that it's over. And yes, I am sure we will be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Gary K,

Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites to stay in during your family trip. I am glad that we were able your whole families needs. I hope that when you travel to the area again you will choose our Hotel as your hotel of choice.

Management ,
Hampton Inn and Suites/ Arundel Mills
By the sea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were meeting friends at Maryland Live and since we live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, we thought a night away from home would be a nice little treat and it was.

We arrived early and the hotel was very accommodating and checked us in right away, which I really appreciated since we wanted to get settled before we met our friends for dinner and some game play.

The hotel lobby is nice and spacious and has 24 hour coffee setup in the lobby and a small snack/accessory area right next to the front desk to purchase cookies, sodas, notions.

Our room was so nice and clean and decorated very well. The beds were comfortable and I love the three pillows on the beds. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and hair dryer.

The morning breakfast is much better than many of the hotels where I have stayed. There were scrambled eggs, something similar to Canadian bacon and home fries. Also, there was a nice selection of cereals, muffins, buns, etc.

Next time we are in the neighborhood, we will be sure to stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
B g,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give the Hampton Inn and Suites your feedback. We take all the feedback to heart and use it to better our Hotel. The feedback we get from our guest helps us deliver the best hamptonality we can offer. I hope that you stay with us next time you are visiting the Arundel Mill area.

Best Regards,

Richmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The staff was very professional and quick to help us get settled. We enjoyed a clean room and the continental breakfast it had to offer. The hotel is centrally located near the Mall and the Casino where we spent most of our time in Arundel Mills, Maryland. We look ever so forward to visiting again and staying there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Theodore k,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback about hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed yourself. I hope to see you next time you are in the Hanover area and thanks again for such positive feedack.

New Haven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The accomodations were excellent; I was very impressed with one thing in particular though. Security was present in the parking lot. After returning from the casino, late in the evening, I felt much safer! My only regret it that the kids were looking forward to an indoor pool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Wanda G,

Thank you choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites as your Hotel of choice. I am so glad that you were satisfied with the hotel. I am sorry that the pool was not open for your family, but good news it will be open next weekend and will stay opened until Labor day weekend. I would like to thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is most helpful to the success of our hotel.

Management.
Detroit, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The hotel was a GREAT value for the price. Free wi-fi, microwave, fridge, convenient business center with large computer screens, friendly and accommodating staff. Great fitness center too! We would return in a heart beat. After this wonderful experience we are going to look for Hampton Inns for future hotel stays.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Irving M,

Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites while traveling to the Arundel Mills area. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The feedback that we get from our guest is so important to improving the way we deliver Hamptonalilty! Feedback that is so positive reassures that we are doing a good job at delievering it. I hope to see you next time you are in the area and once again thank you for your feedback.

Management,