“Arundel Mills - Hampton” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Hanover
“Arundel Mills - Hampton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. The area is central to our office, the airport and several dining and entertainment choices.The hotel lobby is a wide open space, always well kept and inviting. This adjacent area contains a wide open space where they serve breakfast as well as a managers reception each night of the week (week days). This is one of the better complimentary breakfast assortments I have seen. The managers reception usually has some good snack type foods and beverages (including beer). The rooms are up to date and always clean. Just off the highway, but I have found the rooms to be quite with no particular noise issue.

Room Tip: Have been here at least a dozen times on different floors and on different sides, they all good.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Buisness46,

I am happy that you are comfortable at our Hotel and continue to come back and visit with us. We truly appreciate all the feed back that we recieve especially the positive ones. I hope to see you in the near future and thank you for chooseing Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mill as your choice of Hote.

Warm Regards,

Hotel Management

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Birmingham, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Decent hotel, clean, comfortable, great free breakfast. Near the Arundel Mills mall and casino. This was a central location for us visiting family in Elkridge, Pasadena, and in Dundalk. The proximity to the airport and airport parking was great.

Room Tip: The King Study room is actually larger (especially the bathroom) than the King "Suite". We...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Neurorad1,

I am so pleased that you are happy with the location of the Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills. I hope that when you come to Baltimore area again, you choose to stay with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guest and especially when they are so positive.

Warm Regards,

Hotel Management
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We only stayed here one night and arrived very late but I was extremely impressed. The room was lovely - modern, well-furnished and very clean. We had a three-seater couch in our room plus a king-sized bed. The room also had a mini fridge. The bathroom was not luxurious (molded plastic on shower/bath wall instead of tile, etc.- but had plenty of towels, bath products). Breakfast was nice - fresh fruit, pastries, eggs, cereals, ham, bagels, beverages, etc. This is a top hotel for its class.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
JKW05,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills as your Hotel of choice while traveling to the Hanover area. I appreciate it when a guest reaches out with such positive comments. I hope that when you are in the area that you will stay with us again,

Curitiba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our bedroom was in a very good condition and my special requests were all done. Nice location, near a mall and a lot of restaurants. Silent room, even the hotel is near the airport. Just sometimes we could here the noise of planes, but only while asleep. It wasn´t able to woke you up.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
BibsCuritiba,

Thank you for taking the time to say a few words about our hotel, it always makes my day when somebody has such wonderful things to say. It is such a motivation for my team to continue to do what they do best. Thank you for choosing our Hotel while you traveled to the Hanover area and we hope to see you very soon in the future.

Best Regard,

Lexington Park MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Sorry for posting this a bit late. My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites for Valentine ’s Day. We were there for a Brian McKnight concert at the Ram’s Head Center stage which is inside the Maryland Live Casino. The concert was great. But this is a hotel review. On arrival, we had a swift check-in and got our keys to the suite. The floor plan was a bit different that other suites we’ve stayed. Entering the room opened immediately to the wet bar area (sink, fridge) with some storage. The sofa area with table and chair were within a few feet of the door to the left of the wet bar. At the sofa we viewed to the right towards the back of the room where the king size bed sat. Off to the right facing the bed was the bathroom/shower area. The bathroom was a nice size with one of the largest tubs I’ve seen in a hotel in a while. Outside the bathroom was the vanity and closet. It wasn’t the double room suite we are accustomed to where you’d walk through one sleeping area to the back of the suite to get to your bed, but the room was big enough to serve the one concern we have which is why we prefer reasonably priced suite to standard rooms. We HATE noise coming from the hallway. We were far enough from the door that we didn’t hear a thing. Now that may have been because it was a weeknight and there did not appear to be a lot going on. But getting back, the bed was firm but comfortable. The hotel allowed us to check out late. We knew after the show we’d be at the casino for a few hours so sleeping in was just what the doctor ordered. We didn’t get the chance to get breakfast in the morning. Also, they posted a happy hour with light Hors d oeuvres, but there was nothing going on the night of the 14th. We would strongly recommend the Hampton for a stay over. Arundel Mills is a good size mall, with a casino, music, and movie theater so you could plan a lot of things to do and make an overnight stay very easily.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
JJnCJ,

I would like to personally think you for taking the time to give your feedback of your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suite. I am glad that you were able to enjoy yourself at the local Mall and Casino and enjoy a good nights sleep. Thank you for choosing our Hotel as your destination. I hope to see you in the future while traveling to the Arundel Mills area.
Chesterfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Hampton Inn/Hilton hotels are one of the few chains I select just based on the brand b/c of my great lodging history with them. This hotel was no different. I stayed here for two nights because I was celebrating my 35th birthday at Maryland Live! Casino. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the price was great for my cheap self ;) The hotel decor, from the lobby to the hallways to the bedrooms was just so nice. I traveled with approx. 15 other people and EVERY room that was rented was immaculate. The housekeeping staff took a very long time to clean rooms in the mornings but I can understand why. There wasn't a crumb, piece of dust, or hair to be found in our rooms, they were THAT clean. I was impressed. There's included Wi-Fi and each morning we had a decent hot breakfast. There were assorted cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, pastries/donuts/bagels along with a belgian waffle maker and other hot foods such as maple sausage slices, pre-made omelets and biscuits with sausage gravy. I call it decent b/c I typically eat a pretty normal breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast, grits) and they offered more unconventional items. But trust me I didn't starve. But what really impressed me about this hotel was the 24 hour shuttle service. It was superb! The casino is only across the mall parking lot and we could have easily walked, but it was extremely cold that weekend and even snowed off and on. All we did was call downstairs and request the shuttle; the front desk attendant then dispatched the driver and he informed us how long he would be (I never waited for the shuttle more than 10 minutes). The driver gave us a card when we got to the casino & told us to call when we were ready to be picked up. Over the weekend that shuttle took us to the mall, back & forth to the casino (once he picked me up @ 1am to go gamble), the liquor store, the bank and WalMart. The staff was so courteous and professional they truly helped make my birthday comfortable, convenient and fun. All of this for $89 bucks a night (We paid $80 b/c we prepaid in advance). I will be going back to the casino and I def will be staying at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RaveyBaby,

Thank You choosing our Hotel while traveling to the Arundel Mills Mall. I hope you were able to enjoy your Birthday. I am so glad that you enjoyed our Hotel and the accomidations in the area. I hope to see you next time you visit the Arundel Mill area.

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn at the end of February - this is by far one of the best Hamptons I've stayed in recently and I am so glad to have found this as this will quickly become my "go-to" in the BWI area. I took the MARC train from DC-Union Station to BWI and called when we were about 10 minutes out and was asked to call back when I actually arrived to the BWI station in case we were delayed. Made sense - we weren't delayed but I called again once I was off the train and the shuttle driver was there in 10-15 minutes. This driver was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area - seriously one of the most pleasant (and professional) shuttle drivers I've encountered in the area. My check-in was smooth and easy and this property has a managers reception with light dinner options so I was informed of that as well upon check in. My room was in line with the newly decorated/renovated Hampton decor and was clean and fresh - very typical Hampton Inn. My TV needed to be reset (digital channels weren't working) and someone was promptly sent up - the "repair guy" recognized that I was a female traveling alone and made every effort to make me feel comfortable with him in my room and was really professional and just an all around nice guy. I walked over to the Mills Mall next door while it was still daylight and walked back after dark, by myself and felt comfortable - just of course remaining mindful of my surroundings - I will say that if you decide to walk across - once you get to the main road - go to the left (coming from the hotel) and try to utilize the "cross-walk" and keep your fingers crossed that someone actually stops - if not be prepared - that road is pretty busy. However, the guy at the front desk emphasized that it would not be a problem to send the shuttle over to get me if I didn't feel comfortable walking back from the mall at night - a nice change from the attitude of other shuttle services provided by other hotels that I have encountered. The room itself was very quiet at night, save for my one gripe about my experience - the heating/cooling system in my room was a little older - perhaps they haven't upgraded it yet, but it was hard to get a comfortable temperature, and the unit sounded like an airplane taking off every time it turned on. Made falling asleep a little difficult and in fact I turned off the heat well into the night so I could sleep. In the morning, the breakfast was well stocked and typical Hampton fare - they had a little more selection of fresh fruit than other Hamptons do, which was very nice. Check out was smooth and easy and I had asked the desk person on duty the night before to put me down for the 8:30 airport shuttle for the next morning (the shuttle runs every half hour in the morning) and when I told the woman at the desk in the morning she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about - so always double check to make sure you're on the list to get in the shuttle just in case it's busy. So, in summary - stay at this Hampton if you can. I have to stay by BWI this month and again in April, and I've already changed all of my reservations to this property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
gardentraveler1,

Thank you for choosing our hotel while traveling to the BWI area. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience while a guest at the Hampton Inn and Suites. Recieving such wonderful feedback is not only pleasent to hear, but very motivating for my team. I hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Management,
Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore? Share your experiences!