“1st Time Was a Charm!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
NJ
“1st Time Was a Charm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Our stay was excellent!! We used the hotel while we visited family near by and we made a great choice! Seems like the hotel was recently renovated, it is EXTREMELY clean and well decorated. Our room was spotless and the had FREE Wifi!! Breakfast was very good and the staff there is top notch!

I would definitely stay there again and try other Hampton Inn Hotels.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
dessinnj,

The staff here at the Hampton Inn is very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at our Hotel. I appreciate all feedback that we recieve, but when the feedback is so positive, it motivates the staff to keep up the good work. Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Management
Hampton Inn and suites Arundel Mils

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Leonardtown, Md.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This Hampton Inn is by far the nicest that I have ever stayed in. The lobby is very attractive and staff is wonderful. Rooms are outstanding and great breakfast layout. Did not go to the casino nearby due to schedule. Great selection of restaurants on the circle.

Room Tip: We had to change our reservations from another motel in the Glen Bernie area due to flooding issues...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Mattingly1990,

Thank You for taking time to give us your feed back about your stay at the Hampton Inn and suites Arundel Mills BWI. We truly appreciate all feedback, but most of all positive ones. I hope that you will beable to stay at our Hotel next time you are in the area and experience the Casino.

We hope to see you soon.

Hampton Inn and Suites
Arundel Mills/BWI
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Arundel Mills! We just checked out this morning. It was my husband, my daughter and I. We stayed in the 2 queen bed suite. The room was nice, and comforting. It was very clean! My 5 year old absolutely loved the floor space in the suite to play with her puzzles. The mini kitchen was a blessing, we stored her juice in in the fridge, and snacks in the cabinet! The water pressure in the shower was pretty good, one of the better pressures I've had in a hotel! Staff was very friendly and accommodating! My absolute FAVORITE thing was the free fresh hot coffee 24 hours! What a blessing to have, I must say. Waking up to a nice fresh cup of coffee is amazing, and coming back from a VERY long day, just having that coffee was wonderful. It was fresh all during the day. The breakfast in the lobby was nice, and had a decent selection(Waffles, omelettes, fruit, oatmeal, cereals, bagels, muffins, toast, ect). The beds were pretty comfortable! My 5 year old absolutely loved it, and slept very comfortably, as did my husband and I! We had a nice flat screen TV in the room, which you can turn to face the beds(when you walk in, it was facing the sink area, beds were on the left), so we were able to easily turn it to face the bed for our daughter to enjoy. The only problem I encountered was in the morning, around 8/9 AM, the shower would never get "hot", it would get lukewarm at best. I think it was because most people take showers at that hour before getting breakfast and going out. Around 11 AM/12 PM, the shower was steaming hot! (Thank goodness!) Overall, the Hotel was wonderful, and I would definitely recommend this hotel to others traveling in the area!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Kibbs90,

Thank You for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites as you choice of hotel accomidations while in the Hanover area. We always appreciate positive feedback from our guest. I am so happy that your family enjoyed there stay. I will look into the water temperature in the morning, so hopefully nobody else experiences luke warm water.

We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Hampton Inn and Suites
Arundel Mills/BWI
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

You can see why Hamptons are top pick for guests.
This hotel had wounderful decor,and the staff was really friendly.
Cristy, at the desk was really helpful,she allowed me to use the Business center even though I was not a guest so I could print out important document.
Thank you the owners and management of the Arunde Mills Hampton,your hotel and staff reflects your proffessional attuide.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Raelynn S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Ben L,

Thank You for stopping by and visiting our Hotel. I appreciate it when people let us know when we are doing things right. You are always welcomed at our Hotel and please stop by next time you need accomadations

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills
Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Flew into BWI (nice airport, btw!) and spent time in both Baltimore and DC, so the location of this hotel worked well for us. Seems like it's been recently remodeled, as the decor, carpets, window treatments, etc., all were in very good condition. The room itself was spacious and nicely laid out. Having a mini-kitchen area w/ coffee maker, sink, microwave and fridge -- all not facing the bed -- was quite convenient. We did not take advantage of proximity to the Arundel Mills mall, but can see how some would find that advantageous. Only complaint is that the sound-proofing isn't quite as good as it should be -- could hear noisy neighbors (kids, mostly) running up and down halls, slamming doors, in other words: the usual. Could also hear nearby highway sounds too easily. And the room air conditioner/heater is WAY too loud when it turns on/off in auto mode. A higher-end unit would make a world of difference. That said, we'd probably stay here again if on a similar trip to the Balt/DC area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Raelynn S, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dan B,

Thank You for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites while you where visiting the Baltimore, DC area. I am pleased to hear that you satisfied with our accomidatiosn. I hope that you come and visit us soon in the near future. I am sorry to hear that you experienced a little noise while you were a guest at the hotel, keep in mind that our team will gladly look into any noise issues that are brought to our attention.

Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

First the things I loved: the lobby and breakfast area are beautiful. A new and updated color scheme, very clean and well kept. Free 24 hour coffee/hot chocolate/hot tea. And the coffee was delicious and fresh each time I tried it. Staff was friendly and everyone smiled at you. Housekeeping greeted us with smiles and "good mornings" when we passed them in the hall. Front desk staff was quick to answer our questions. Check out was a breeze. The hotel was very quiet during our stay. It helped that we were granted out request for a higher floor.

Breakfast was great! It was not crowded at all on the day we were there. It was a nice spread of food too. The usual cold cereal, yogurt, donuts. But also hot oatmeal with toppings, eggs (hard boiled and scrambled), biscuits with sausage gravy, sausage patties, waffles, fruit salad (and whole fruit as well), four kinds of juice, ice water (lemon ice water at the front desk as well, 24 hours), the aforementioned coffee bar, etc. Oh, and if you can't sit down for breakfast they offer a bagged breakfast at the front desk to take with you when you go.

Now, the minor bumps...
-The shower pressure was just sad. I never expect good shower pressure in a hotel and the fact that we were fifth floor probably made it worse. But it was bad.

-Our remote was broken. Not a big deal. Front desk replaced it as soon as we told them.

-My room key stopped working about a half hour before checkout. I went downstairs to get coffee while my husband showered. When I got back to the room I could not get back in. Not sure if the door was deactivated by the front desk (since we were nearing checkout time) or if the key got de-magnetized in my purse. Either way I ended up waiting in the hallway for a little bit until my husband finished his shower and heard me knocking. I didn't bother getting a new key since we were due to check out anyhow.

Those were the only issues we had and were not bad enough to knock down my rating. We will definitely stay here again when we're in the area. I can't comment on the pool area since it's an outdoor pool and closed for the winter. They had a nice looking exercise room. Very big for a hotel exercise room. We didn't use that either though, so can't comment on the equipment.

Overall a nice hotel. Would return.

Shelly KP34,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites while you were traveling in the Baltimore area. Your comments are very helpful for out Hotel to continually improve our delievery of customer service. I appreciate your feedback and I personally hope to see you back at our Hotel in the near future.

Hamtpon Inn and Suites Arundel Mills
Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

never did stay and fly before. couldnt get direct flight from Dulles but was able to get from BWI. stayed at the Hampton inn and caught shuttle to airport. didnt worry about car and called for shuttle when we got back home. it made our trip a lot easier. would do it again.
jb

jb_pool,

Hello, and thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills as you hotel of choice. We apprecaite all the feedback we get from our guest especially the positive ones. We hope that if you are in the area in future you choose our Hotel to stay at. Thanks again for your feedback.

Management
Hamtpon Inn and Suites Arundel Mills

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore? Share your experiences!