“Excellent Stay in Arundel Mills” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
New York City, New York
“Excellent Stay in Arundel Mills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Stayed at this property for one night in July 2014 in Studio Queen Bed Suite... I was very impressed with this hotel! My room (327) was impeccably queen...loved the full kitchen features with stovetop, full fridge, dishwasher, utensils, tupperware, etc. Rooms are very spacious with all the amenities you could need.

The hotel also boasts free wifi, free parking, free shuttle service to BWI Airport and Arundel Mills Mall (5 min. drive). I would definitely stay here again.

*It is located a bit off the beaten path, away from the bustling hotel centre but I enjoyed the quiet...still short drive to both Arundel Mills and BWI

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
cwsarundelmills, Manager at Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Hi CCelamin,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We take pride in exceptional guest feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We hope that you visit again soon and bring the family along for the fun.

Have a great week.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

A great hotel, and Jawan(sp?) at the front desk knows his job.
A nice unadvertised goody jacuzzi in the pool room.

The missing ingredient; and you won't believe it.....hotel has no(I kid you not) ice machine.

Room Tip: If you're in the Baltimore area, bring a cooler , and get ice from 7-11 down the street.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Lisbon, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The location between Washington DC and Baltimore was an advantage, specially for the offered price.
The room was good and clean.
There is a supermarket near the reception, if you forgot something or you want a snack.
It has plenty of commerce near the hotel, including the Arundel Mills with several stores.

Room Tip: If you are an easy sleeper, ask for a room that is not turned to the Highway.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Hi HPMatias,

Thanks for staying with us here at the Candlwood Suites Arundel mills Hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you return for another great stay to the Arundel Mills area.

See ya soon.
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Recently got a new job that keeps me traveling so I try to stay as close to the airport as much as possible, Booked the Candlewood Suites BWI thinking it was at the airport apparently there are two within 10 minutes apart. I got in late Saturday night nice young lady Deja convince me that it's better to stay here rather than going to the other hotel. She was right the rooms are big,clean and comfortable enjoyed my stay the next morning check out was a breeze a little commotion at the front desk regarding water leak but the 2 guys at the front desk handled it in a calm manner. I wish it was a longer stay but I'm happy to recommend this place anytime, Now I have a new place to stay when I'm in the BWI area...

Room Tip: Look for Arundelmills Candlewood Suites
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Hi Jerico S,

Thanks for choosing to stay here with us here at the Candlwood Suites Arundel mills Hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you return for another great stay to the Arundel Mills area.

See ya soon.
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I usually stay at Hampton Inns but as they were sold out, I decided to try out this hotel as a colleague had tried it and recommended it. The hotel did not have a pool but otherwise the amenities were terrific. The rooms were better than those at most hotels I have stayed at. The rooms were large and the decor was superb. The hotel is a little down the road from the other hotels but nonetheless is in a great area near many dining options.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hi Sophie G,

Thanks for giving the Candlwood Suites Arundel mills Hotel a try during your recent travels. . We greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope you return for another great stay to the Arundel Mills area very soon.

Tell your colleague we said "Thanks for the recommendation"

Owings Mills Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was meeting a few of my girl friends flying in over the weekend for a quick visit. Initially we didn't pick the Candlewood Suites hotel but every other substantially nice hotel was sold out or just too pricey for what we were looking for. So Candlewood it was. Welp, we arrived and the lobby and main area was super clean. The girl at the desk was great, super patient, and sweet. I asked for her managers name so that I could let him/her know how awesome she was and he was working right beside her. This is the General Manager of the hotel I'm talking about. Francis was his name I believe, is the best. I was there during the weekend, how many GM's or anyone from the management team do you see after 5pm or on weekends? NONE!

The rooms and decor was fabulous. You can tell the hotel is fairly new as everything seemed so fresh and clean. The beds were super comfortable. They have movies to borrow and other appliances too. We didn't need it since it was a quick weekend trip but we will revisit for other trips to the Arundel Mills area.

Oh and it's so close to the airport too and so much to do in the area.

GREAT HOTEL! GREAT TEAM!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Hi TrvlrAtHeart

Thanks for giving the Candlwood Suites Arundel mills Hotel a try during your recent travels. . We greatly appreciate your feedback. We are pleased when our guest feel that our staff, including management meet or exceed their expectations. We hope you return for another girls to the Arundel Mills area very soon.

Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here the other night and the staff was friendly upon check in the lobby was clean. The room was quiet as well. It was my anniversary night so I will definitely be back again. The best part of it is that it is a pet friendly hotel so that is a plus. Another good thing is I could do my laundry and workout while it is washing. The cupboard is always stocked with fresh food and drinks. If you are going to spend money this is definitely the one who should go with.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport? Share your experiences!