“A great choice near BWI airport/Arundel Milles Mall” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A great choice near BWI airport/Arundel Milles Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed at Candlewood Suite near Baltimore Airport, for 1 night. I was looking for a hotel on our route from Norfolk to New Jersey, and the location near a shopping mall was a big plus. I had some trouble finding the hotel, cause the GPS started to act funny in the vicinity of the airport... We came late at night, the parking was almost full, I could hardly get a parking spot. The check in was very quick. I dropped my husband off with a handbag by the entrance, by the time I parked the car, he got the keys.
It was a huge suite with a fully equipped kitchen, a nice work desk. The room was very clean, a very nice bathroom, I wish we could have stay more than a night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was an excellent hotel to stay at where you can keep your car parked for the entirety of your vacation. There was a fully stacked snack bar and a gym right next to it as well. There was also a laundry mat too. The front desk service was very friendly and professional as well. The room came fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, kitchen bar, and a table. The television channels offered were great, and there is absolutely nothing that I found to be wrong or an inconvenience during our stay at this hotel. The lobby and lounge was nice and clean, and had very comfortable couches and chairs too. Overall, had a great experience! Would definitely stay here again. We used this hotel as our place to keep parked while we flew out to our honeymoon destination.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Juan, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

By far one of the best hotels to stay at a wonderful price. Everything is super clean, the front desk hosts were great, ammenities at the hotel room were better than expected. I will definitively return on my next stay at Baltimore!?! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love this hotel. It's clean and quiet. My first stay I had an encounter with a "stink bug" and I saw in other reviews that it had been an issue. When checking around the windows I found several dead ones which meant housekeeping didn't do a thorough cleaning. I called the front desk and was offered another room and told they had worked on eliminating that problem. I chose to stay because I didn't want to move all my stuff just to find the same thing in another room. Well after that night I never had that problem again. Every other stay was good. The hotel has a bbq area for guest to use. The rooms have pots, pans, utensils, dishes, coffee maker, glasses, dishwasher, toaster, mixing bowls, a stove top and full size fridge. I've noticed this hotel is becoming more and more popular because its new, the location (near the mall and casino) and the price. Book early and BOOK ONLINE...chose the "Best Rate" which is cheaper than other discounts like AAA. I called once to make a last minute reservation and was given a more expensive rate...I booked on my iPad and found a much cheaper rate than the desk clerk quoted me. Weekends are the cheapest. Overall it's a nice hotel and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle. You are less than 3 mins away from all the stores and restaurants. Perfect location! Oh before I forget...the laundry room is free, u just need your own soap or u can purchase it in the lobby.

Room Tip: Book early and chose the best rate or Candlewood weekends! Advanced purchases are even cheaper if y...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had to move the family to a hotel for 1 night because the air conditioning in my house failed. This was a great choice. The kitchen was very nice with a full size fridge, dishwasher and a modern ceramic cooktop. We ended up bringing our groceries and cooking dinner in the room, which was nice to not have to venture out since we have 2 little kids. The room was immaculate and very nicely furnished. The hotel is tucked away in a quiet area past some luxury apartment buildings. There are many hotels in the area but we were really happy with the Candlewood Suites.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Maryland USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Needed a brief stay after arriving on the red-eye mid-morning. Property is brand new. Plenty of parking and well lit. Nice lobby and was greeted warmly and I was off to my room.

Nice desk work area and plenty of outlets. Well lit, wireless worked well. Shower had plenty of pressure and warm water.

Did not sleep so cannot comment on the bed. Would stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We booked a 1 night stay park and fly deal here. I looked at several area hotels online but some had poor reviews. I called night before we travelled and they gave me a great rate of $119, with up to 14 days parking (no hidden park charges). The hotel was clean with modern furnishings, comfortable beds. Shuttle service at 5am was prompt and when we returned at 11.30pm, I called the hotel and they picked us up within 10 mins. I called at bag pick up so he was pulling up as I came out. Very happy with the service and hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport? Share your experiences!