“Excellent place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Hanover
San Juan, PR
“Excellent place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

By far one of the best hotels to stay at a wonderful price. Everything is super clean, the front desk hosts were great, ammenities at the hotel room were better than expected. I will definitively return on my next stay at Baltimore!?! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love this hotel. It's clean and quiet. My first stay I had an encounter with a "stink bug" and I saw in other reviews that it had been an issue. When checking around the windows I found several dead ones which meant housekeeping didn't do a thorough cleaning. I called the front desk and was offered another room and told they had worked on eliminating that problem. I chose to stay because I didn't want to move all my stuff just to find the same thing in another room. Well after that night I never had that problem again. Every other stay was good. The hotel has a bbq area for guest to use. The rooms have pots, pans, utensils, dishes, coffee maker, glasses, dishwasher, toaster, mixing bowls, a stove top and full size fridge. I've noticed this hotel is becoming more and more popular because its new, the location (near the mall and casino) and the price. Book early and BOOK ONLINE...chose the "Best Rate" which is cheaper than other discounts like AAA. I called once to make a last minute reservation and was given a more expensive rate...I booked on my iPad and found a much cheaper rate than the desk clerk quoted me. Weekends are the cheapest. Overall it's a nice hotel and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle. You are less than 3 mins away from all the stores and restaurants. Perfect location! Oh before I forget...the laundry room is free, u just need your own soap or u can purchase it in the lobby.

Room Tip: Book early and chose the best rate or Candlewood weekends! Advanced purchases are even cheaper if y...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had to move the family to a hotel for 1 night because the air conditioning in my house failed. This was a great choice. The kitchen was very nice with a full size fridge, dishwasher and a modern ceramic cooktop. We ended up bringing our groceries and cooking dinner in the room, which was nice to not have to venture out since we have 2 little kids. The room was immaculate and very nicely furnished. The hotel is tucked away in a quiet area past some luxury apartment buildings. There are many hotels in the area but we were really happy with the Candlewood Suites.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Maryland USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Needed a brief stay after arriving on the red-eye mid-morning. Property is brand new. Plenty of parking and well lit. Nice lobby and was greeted warmly and I was off to my room.

Nice desk work area and plenty of outlets. Well lit, wireless worked well. Shower had plenty of pressure and warm water.

Did not sleep so cannot comment on the bed. Would stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We booked a 1 night stay park and fly deal here. I looked at several area hotels online but some had poor reviews. I called night before we travelled and they gave me a great rate of $119, with up to 14 days parking (no hidden park charges). The hotel was clean with modern furnishings, comfortable beds. Shuttle service at 5am was prompt and when we returned at 11.30pm, I called the hotel and they picked us up within 10 mins. I called at bag pick up so he was pulling up as I came out. Very happy with the service and hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a really nice condo style hotel. Very spacious comparable to a one bedroom apartment. Clean and modern with updated appliances.Laundry facilities on the property was a bonus. Close to restaurants but in a quiet setting. Highly recomended!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here during the recent storm when my house power went down for a day. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and check in was fast. I booked here because of the full size fridge in the room, so I could move most of the food from my fridge to here. The room/bathroom was very clean and the shower pressure was excellent. The Arundel Mills mall with tons of restaurants is around the corner. When I want a weekend getaway from home I plan to book here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport

Address: 1525 Dorsey Road, Hanover, MD 21076
Location: United States > Maryland > Hanover
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Hotel Class:2 star — Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.