“Brand new, clean property at a reasonable price.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Maryland USA
“Brand new, clean property at a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Needed a brief stay after arriving on the red-eye mid-morning. Property is brand new. Plenty of parking and well lit. Nice lobby and was greeted warmly and I was off to my room.

Nice desk work area and plenty of outlets. Well lit, wireless worked well. Shower had plenty of pressure and warm water.

Did not sleep so cannot comment on the bed. Would stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We booked a 1 night stay park and fly deal here. I looked at several area hotels online but some had poor reviews. I called night before we travelled and they gave me a great rate of $119, with up to 14 days parking (no hidden park charges). The hotel was clean with modern furnishings, comfortable beds. Shuttle service at 5am was prompt and when we returned at 11.30pm, I called the hotel and they picked us up within 10 mins. I called at bag pick up so he was pulling up as I came out. Very happy with the service and hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a really nice condo style hotel. Very spacious comparable to a one bedroom apartment. Clean and modern with updated appliances.Laundry facilities on the property was a bonus. Close to restaurants but in a quiet setting. Highly recomended!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here during the recent storm when my house power went down for a day. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and check in was fast. I booked here because of the full size fridge in the room, so I could move most of the food from my fridge to here. The room/bathroom was very clean and the shower pressure was excellent. The Arundel Mills mall with tons of restaurants is around the corner. When I want a weekend getaway from home I plan to book here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here for a night after flying in late to BWI. It was close to the airport and I was on my way to Aberdeen the next morning. The hotel placement was a bit strange when I pulled in as it seemed that the main entrance was at the rear of the building and you had to drive around to the front. But, once I entered the building I was very impressed. The staff was friendly and courteous. The rooms were gorgeous and would be on par with what I would expect at an upscale hotel including the quality of the furniture and comfiness of the beds. This was my first time staying at Candlewood but I will look out for this chain again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed for business for a week in January while my company was doing business at Fort Meade. The location in Hanover is nice as it is close to both BWI Airport and Fort Meade. The hotel was very nice place and reasonably priced, very clean and well maintained. The staff was helpful and friendly, especially the maintenance man who came immediately when I needed fresh batteries for the TV remote. The complimentary laundry was nice as well so I did not have to fumble around with change. I have to fly in to the area a few times a year and I'll definitely stay here from now on.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed at the Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills with friends while visiting the new Casino and had a very pleasant experience. The room was very clean. I shared a room with 2 queen beds and the room was wonderful and was above average room size. There was a kitchen in the room but I did not use it since we were only here for the night. Also, there was a nice flat screen tv in the room and a dvd player, although it did not appear to be a blu ray player. The location was perfect for us with the Casino and Mall around the corner.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport? Share your experiences!