“Clean, stylish, and great value.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean, stylish, and great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. They accommodated an early check in for me which was nice. The Westin Element was sold out so I stayed here instead. Rooms were great! It exceeded my expectations. I would stay there again. Very close to everything too.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
League City, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We were looking forward to watching the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics. When we got the T.V. on, half the channels were down, including the ones with the Olympics. The hotel room was very nice and updated. The walls did not stop the noise very well. You could easily hear conversations in the hallway. With so many choices in the area, I don't believe we will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
cwsarundelmills, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to first thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites Arundelmills for your lodging needs. We have been made aware of the satellite issues and share your concerns and your frustration. We are currently looking into the issue and look to have a resolution for this in the very near future. I can certainly understand your disappointment and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your family. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you; if you have any future travel needs please feel free to reach out to me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Best Regards,

Kenneth M. Waters
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there during the recent powet outage in the DCMVA area. Hotel new and staff were trying to keep up with the onslaught of guests. Under the circumstances, the staff did well and accomodated everyone. Stay was a good one. Made reservations for future as have family coming into town. Great value.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Before I booked this hotel for one night, I hesitated on reserving a room because actual pictures of the hotel and reviews didn’t exist. Finally, a traveler posted a review and I found out that it was a new hotel that just opened on June 19. The review reinforced that I made the right choice in reserving a room and upon arrival to the hotel; it confirmed that I made the right choice. The location of the hotel is in a residential type of area, so very quiet and not a lot of traffic/noise on Dorsey. The front desk clerk, Donnell, was very courteous and helpful when I checked in. He also was very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas in regards to restaurants and things to do (Arundel Mills Mall and the new Maryland Live Casino). When I checked in, I found out that my room request for a 1-bedroom suite had been downgraded to the studio queen suite. The price remained the same, but that was okay. The room was gorgeous and spacious. It still had the new room smell, but I was okay with it. The kitchenette was very nice and had everything that I would need to cook. The flat screen TV was great. I loved the fact that the ceilings were high. It would definitely be a home away from home for those that are staying more than a night or two. The location is close to BWI (about 10 minutes away). It was very quiet and you could not hear the guests even though the hotel was sold out for the night. The bed was very comfortable. I loved the shower too! Check out was easy and fast. I would definitely stay here again when business brings me to this area. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: I was on the 1st floor of the hotel. I didn't hear my neighbors above or next door to me.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Opened 19 June 2012 Grand Opening New Hotel

37" Flat Screen, DVD Player, movies can be checked out at the front desk.
Really nice hotel. It is situated between Hwy 100 and Dorsey Road. Rooms
are quiet and everything works. Two computers and two printers in the business
room for work. Front lobby is spacious for checking in and out.

Room Tip: I always request an upper floor room for less noise. rooms face either Dorsey road or Hwy 100
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport

Address: 1525 Dorsey Road, Hanover, MD 21076
Location: United States > Maryland > Hanover
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Hotel Class:2 star — Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.