“Delicious food and great Manager” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 100 restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Delicious food and great Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We got Chicken Tikka Masala and a vegetable dish with potatoes and cauliflower. Both were absolutely superb! And Melvin, the Manager, was delightful. He came to our table to see how everything tasted and was friendly and a joy to talk to. We will definitely be back! Thanks for a wonderful experience..Merrill and David

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Baltimore, Maryland
“A Little Bit of India in Hanover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We started going to Rangoli when it opened and haven't stopped coming back for more. Last time we went to the Mother's Day Buffet which had a variety of dishes.
The staff is very friendly (we are always greeted at the door with a handshake) and the food is great. The restaurant has a wide range of Indian dishes including chicken, beef, seafood, lamb and vegetarian. The desserts are really good especially the Gulab Jamun, dry milk balls served in rose flavored sugar syrup and a touch of cardamom.
With the menu's fair prices, it ensures customers will get a great quality meal for a good value.
We will continue to visit Rangoli. Thanks Melvin.

• Visited May 2013
Hanover, Maryland
“Cultural Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great Indian Cuisine. Selection is great and staff welcoming. Families can experience new foods and talk to staff about food and culture. Great price for buffet.

Visited September 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I admit.. I haven't eaten too much Indian food in my life time but I am very picky with food. This place always has fresh ingredients and meat and I love the way they cook their food. It's quite spicy for me but I shouldn't complain since I always order spicy food when I really should not.

• Visited March 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland, USA
“Great Appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and I received a coupon for this restaurant in our local circular and decided to go. We went early and appetizers were at a discount price. The vegetable samosas were delicious. We tried something else (a different appetizer) recommended by the waiter but didn't care for it (can't remember the name) but at only $3.50 it wasn't too bad.
I ordered the eggplant and my husband had a chicken curry. Portion sizes were generous and the service was very prompt, courteous and professional. The waiters were all very attentive. When I asked about a yogurt sauce I had had in another restaurant, the waiter said they did make that type of sauce and told me the name. I thanked him for reminding me and he quickly disappeared into the kitchen and brought me some. I hadn't even asked for it. It was very thoughtful. We will definitely go back again.

• Visited April 2013