“Quiet, clean, had everything I needed.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway

You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7306 Parkway Drive South, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
wisconsin
“Quiet, clean, had everything I needed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

For some reason this Red Roof was not all that busy on a weekend which worked fine for me - it was so quiet I never heard another guest. I like rooms that open to the outdoors and they have this. The desk printed me a boarding pass the night before my flight. I didn't ask for anything else - it just had everything I need or want in a decent, reasonably priced bed/shower/internet hotel. Mapquest directions to the site didn't work but they got me close :-)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

You can't beat the price for this hotel. We got the king w/refridgerator & microwave. Since we both smoke AND travel with a pet, it's not that easy to find a room at an affordable price especially in the Baltimore area! Of course, they also have non-smoking and pet free rooms. Gunnings seafood restaurant has carry out service and is in walking distance of the motel for dinner and lunch and their food is delicious. They also have a chinese restaurant and deli in the same shopping center. The room was exceptionally clean, the area was very quiet, and we were given a lower level room due to my husband's bad leg. Excellent service, friendly employees. We stayed for 3 nights. Easy access to Route 100.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Upon arrival to the city of Baltimore I was pleased to see that it was nothing like I anticipated it be (busy, hustle and bustle & rude people). The lady that sat at the end of my aisle was kind enough to get my carry on luggage down for me. My cab driver Simon expedited my trip from the BWI to my hotel safely and we had pleasant conversation.

After having spoken to Joanie a few times on the phone to confirm I was going to the right address/hotel I definitely felt better about my stay in Baltimore. My room wasn't ready so Joanie was kind enough to tell me that the eatery next door was open and that they
have a breakfast buffet there.

Upon my return, my room was ready and I was able to check in by 11:00am EST, I was exhausted and wanted to be able to relax until I could see my friend to begin my vacation.

Plenty of room, I was able to keep water/juice in the frig provided, the business king bed was more than comfortable and again Joanie & NI-Had along with the maintenance/house-keeping staff were pleasant and helpful during my stay.

My last morning there I did get to see the sun rise, (the hotel sets off Hwy 100 off Coca Cola Dr) and the area is quiet set in a business park but not far enough away you can't get to Arundal Mills Mall in minutes and enjoy some shopping, food, a movie and Dave & Busters.

Also, Annapolis is within driving distance and is must see. They have tours of the city, plenty of places to eat, shops to shop in and the Naval Academy only blocks away. I had dinner at Maria's in Annapolis and for the first time had mussles cooked in garlic and lemon and was graced with meeting the owner Maria herself (lovely woman and gracious host)

The Baltimore Inner Harbor was a sight, with the sailing ship the Constellation and decommissioned sub in the harbor to view & tour. I was lucky to see Officer Candidates in training for the Army on their shipd/tugs and also OCS cadets for the Coast Guard in action and explaining their duties and what it is they due to keep their vessle afloat and operating properly.

If you ever go to book this hotel online it will state that they have air shuttle...they do not.
According to Joanie who has been there 24 yrs. they have never had shuttle service. Just an FYI...

I had a ball, I enjoyed my time their and I would definitely go again when I had more time.

Thanks to everyone that helped make my trip an experience I won't forget.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

I was PLEASANTLY surprised with this hotel. I WAS hesitant at first because of the location and the name but it turned out to be great.it was cool to stand outside AND watch THE planes overhead. THE rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. THERE is a restaurant next door and a seafood restaurant within walking distance. aside from the occasional plane flying over,its a really QUIET PLACE TO STAY. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT DUE TO THE DOOR RECENTLY BEING painted,I NEEDED HELP GETTING IN AND HAD A HARD TIME getting OUT. WHEN IM IN THE AREA AGAIN,ILL BE STAYING HERE .

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

We stayed in a Jr Exec King room. It was clean, everything worked. The room is spacious and comfortable. The hotel is located close to amenities, which the staff can direct you to if needed. One of Baltimores best seafood restaurants is right next door - good crabs! The location is good - handy to the 295 for access to downtown Baltimore, or to D.C.

We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Odenton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

I have stayed at the BWI Red Roof in in Hanover on several occasions. Everytime the rooms have been clean and comfortable. The entire staff at the facility is always willing to go above and beyond your expectations. I would recommend the Red Roof in Hanover as a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, September 15, 2010
Thank you for your great comment. It is always a pleasure to know that our team is taking care of our guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Hanover, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

I am giving this particular red roof an A+ review based on the extreme courtesy of the personnel, they are the main reason I would recommend the Hanover red roof above all others. Staff-office-and-housekeeping are always willing to help or provide anything you would need day or night. Great personnel working this location and others have also stated that to me. We've never been more welcomed anywhere. We love the high speed Internet, HBO, free long distance calls and free USA Today newspaper along with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!