“Excellent Place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway

You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7306 Parkway Drive South, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Hanover, Maryland
“Excellent Place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

I am giving this particular red roof an A+ review based on the extreme courtesy of the personnel, they are the main reason I would recommend the Hanover red roof above all others. Staff-office-and-housekeeping are always willing to help or provide anything you would need day or night. Great personnel working this location and others have also stated that to me. We've never been more welcomed anywhere. We love the high speed Internet, HBO, free long distance calls and free USA Today newspaper along with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Central Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

Our stay here was pleasant. The room and the bathroom were very clean and smelled fresh. It was not fancy, but adequate. It didn't smell like cleaning products either. The beds were very comfortable with no sagging. It was quiet except for the planes from the airport, but they stopped flying by midnight and didn't start up again til morning. So the plane noise was very tolerable. There were also some good restaurants nearbly. I would recommend The Timbuktoo for dinner. Very pleasant stay! Oh, if you need a hairdryer, you will need to ask for one at the front desk.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2009

I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn before and have always had an exceptional experience. This time, from the check-in to the check-out it was a pleasurable visit. The receptionist was very personable and treated me as if they appreciated my being there. The room service was great. I always had plenty of towels and the room exceeded my expectations in cleanliness. I never met or saw the person but I was totally satisfied with the service. You need to experience this for yourself. I hope you have an outstanding visit to this Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

Great place to stay. Out of the way. Near great food. First rate staff.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

Checked in quick and the people were very friendly. I felt totally safe and invited.

It was a room, a decent sized one at that. There was plenty of extra floor space, heck you could easily fit a 3-4 people on the floor if they had sleeping bags.

The room was spotless. Totally clean, didn't look run-down in the slightest. Almost looked brand new, although that could not have been the case. Even the air conditioner, which was a very old model, was in decent condition. It was actually quite comforting, even had nice art on the walls.

TV had a smattering of channels, your run of the mill hotel cable. I didn't see a hair dryer. Wifi was t-mobile pay-for.

There was a huge mirror on the wall, which is normal. The problem I had was it was directly in front of me at the desk. What a dumb place to put it, I don't want to constantly see myself as I'm working on my computer and papers. Should have been placed somewhere else considering how much room was in the place.

There didn't seem to be anything around except for a couple of sit-down restaurants, which I was not in the mood for. There was a chinese take-out nearby too. The problem was I was getting in at midnight and not only were places closed (one of the restaurants may have been open), this place is stuck in a corner that didn't seem to have anything in it. It's weird. There was this half a strip mall, this hotel, and some other building, and that seemed to be it. There wasn't what I would call a real civilization around. I assume an exit or two down the highway there may have been some other stuff but this place seemed rather isolated. At any rate, fortunately there was a pizza delivery phone number on my key card.

As for noise, I could hear people slam doors and conversations outside. Nothing totally strange in terms of what I'd expect from noise level in a place like this. There was slightly more of it than I expected to hear however, and lots more cars in the parking lot than I thought to see as well considering the time I was there (not summer travel time) and how out of the way this place seemed to be. In the morning I kept hearing some incredibly loud buzzing. I had no idea what it was but I believe at the time I was staying there may have been workers trimming tree branches right outside the hotel. Rather ill-timed I must say, but if this was a case of bad luck then I don't know if that should count agains the hotel. At least they started at a "decent" hour (past 10am).

Aside all that, it's fine if you just want a room. Just bring your own food if you're planning on being up late here.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Philadelphia, Pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

I feel that the Red Roof Inn provides a comfortable and affordable accomodations for the business traveler. I stay frequently at the Red Roof located at 7306 Parkway Drive in Hanover, Maryland and have never had anything to complain about with the room, service, or price! I would say that if you are looking for a great deal, check in to a Red Roof Inn and enjoy your stay!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Charlottesville, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

We had a 7 am flight and simply needed a clean bed to sleep in. The Red Roof Inn had a great location adjacent to several other chains at twice the price. The room was simple and clean, the bed was fine. Why pay more for a place to sleep for a few hours?

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!