“Great hotel for the price!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7306 Parkway Drive South, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great hotel for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very friendly desk clerks. Very comfortable beds! The rooms are newly remodeled and rival most 3-star hotels. Hotel is easy to get to and is set back in a quite area. Vending machine stole my $1.75, but other than that, I was very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay. I hope if your back in the area soon you will stay with us again. Let me apologize about the soda machine, if you contact me I will happily refund that portion of your stay. In the future just stop by the front desk and we can refund you on the spot.

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Location was great, street parking for my rig on a dead end street with large circle. Quick check in, clean room, and the shower! Best hotel shower Ive ever had, which helped after 10 hours of driving.

• Stayed November 2013
redroof107, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let our staff know how much you enjoyed your stay. I'm sure in your line of work at times it can be difficult to find a place to park your truck with easy access. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon.
Temperance
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Fairly new, clean. Nice rooms, good value! We would stay here again. First experience with a Red Roof in. Not far from a lot of restaurants, stores, and mall. We did hear airplanes flying over from a nearby airport. It wasn't bothersome to us though.

• Stayed October 2013
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your experience at our hotel. The hotel has gone through a complete renovation and we are delighted that you are pleased with the upgrades. We are located very close to Maryland Live casino, Arundel Mills Mall and numerous restaurants as you mentioned. We look forward to your return should your travel plans bring you back to the Hanover, MD area.
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

First, the hotel was a nice location. Arundel mills is very close. BWI is very close. Columbia is very close..etc. the hotel was a very reasonable price. It is in walking distance or short drive to several deli/restaurants.
Second, the staff was very nice. The rooms were very clean. I booked the room online so it was also easy. The room was very updated. Nice floors, nice bed, the bathroom was totally remodeled. Nice flat screen tv.
It was an all together very good stay. It is a motel so it's not my ultimate preference but I would choose this over many hotels.
The only thing could improve is parking but that's almost complete out of their control. Very nice place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay in Baltimore. I will share your comments with the staff. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our completely renovated rooms with new beds, Flat screen TV's, vanities and more...It's the staff's goal to provide outstanding service and accommodations for all of our travelers. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We chose this hotel for its proximity to the car rental return at the airport. It was clean and comfortable and served our purpose. It is close to the mall, casino and restaurants which was nice as it gave us something to do the night before we flew out. After checking in at the airport, I realized I had left my hoodie in the motel room. I called the motel the next day and the front desk clerk took my information and said she would look for my hoodie. She called to say it had been located but she would have to wait for her manager to deal with it on Monday. The manager, Curtis called and arranged to have my hoodie shipped to my home address in Canada. I really appreciated the calls he made and the time he took to arrange the return of my hoodie. The service was excellent! Thank you.

Room Tip: We asked for a ground level room because of all of our luggage. The staff was very accommodating.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! It's always encouraging to learn my staff and I were able to meet or exceed your expectations. I will be sure to share this review with the rest of the staff as encouragement to continue the good work. Also, I'm glad your hoodie made it safely back to you. Having been in your position before, I understand the anxiety of leaving something in a hotel room. I am so glad we were able to find your hoodie and get it safely back to you.

If you ever find yourself in the area again, I hope you'll come and visit us again!

central Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

First time at a Red Roof in about 5 years. The upgraded beds and furnishings looked nice and worked well. I slept comfortably and felt safe.

The property is at the end of a dead-end road, past where you would expect it to be, so I doubted my GPS as it directed me to it. However, there's a restaurant and an office building next door, so it isn't completely remote.

Room keys repeatedly stopped working, or didn't work from the start.

No breakfast included, and nowhere to get it within walking distance.

It was worth the $70-something/night I paid, but I'll probably try somewhere else next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you mapcat, for taking the time to review my inn. I'm glad you appreciated our newly renovated rooms which include flat screen TVs, updated furnishings, and a brand new mattress. I am confident our rooms can compete in quality and cleanliness with any of the more expensive hotels in the area but the Red Roof Inn BW Parkway is priced to be the absolute best value in the area. Breakfast may not be offered at the property but there are several restaurants nearby, including the Raspberry Deli next door, which offer some tremendous breakfast options. I hope you will reconsider staying here the next time your travel plans bring you to the area - you are more than welcome anytime!

Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This hotel is a little outside of the places I would normally stay but the price was right each time and it was in a convenient location. In some prior reviews, there were criticisms of the rooms smelling, etc., but the hotel has been recently updated and all of the rooms I've been in have been basic but clean, fresh, and nice. I would certainly recommend this hotel for shorter stays and possibly longer ones.

Room Tip: I recommend the upper floor when possible.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed each fo your stays at our property and have no issues to report. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the staff as encouragment to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you find yourself in the Hanover/Greater Baltimore area.
i0107@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!