We were only staying for the morning as we had a red eye and needed some sleep before commuting to the ferry terminal for a cruise in the afternoon.
The room was clean, nicely laid out and warm (I had to turn the heat down a little as it was too hot). There were plenty of sockets for recharging our electronic devices which were getting low on power after a day of travelling.
The price was perfect for a quick stopover and it had a free BWI airport shuttle which was quick to come and get us once we notified them.
They even ordered a taxi for us and let us know when the taxi arrived to take us to the ferry terminal.
Excellent service all around.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Washington, Dc - Bw Parkway Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Washington, Dc - Bw Parkway Hotel Hanover
- Red Roof Inn Hanover
- Hanover Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With newly renovated rooms, and located just off of both I-295 and I-95, Red Roof Plus+ BW Parkway is just 2 miles from the Arundel Mills Mall, home to Medieval Times, Bass Pro Shops, several shopping destinations, and the Maryland Live! Casino! We are 100% Non-Smoking and conveniently located near the Baltimore Convention Center, University of Maryland Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University, and many major government and corporate offices, such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. Red Roof Plus+ BW Parkway is only 7 miles from both the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI Airport) and Fort Meade, 13 miles southwest of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium (formerly PSINet Stadium). Meanwhile, all the fun of downtown Washington DC is any easy train ride, less than 30 miles away. Don’t feel like dealing with the traffic? Take the light rail to all of Baltimore’s greatest attractions, or the Marc or Amtrak train to Washington DC. We are surrounded by many excellent restaurants (some within walking distance). Our friendly staff is here to make every part of your trip easier – after all, we guarantee that every guest feels confident, significant, and delighted!When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen ® design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature a stylish, boutique design with all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Offering Red Roof Inn's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. Red Roof Washington DC BW Parkway is 100% Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. Mini-Refrigerators and microwaves are available in Superior King and Deluxe Double room types. All rooms offer free WiFi. Experience our coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, as well as pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.