“Great Experience at this Red Roof Inn!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7306 Parkway Drive South, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Experience at this Red Roof Inn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

It's a great experience to stay at this Red Roof Inn. The room are newly renovated and pretty quiet even it is convenient located next to the highway. Front desk staff are professional and friendly. Although there's no business center in the lobby, the Front desk staff Ron helped me using the check-in computer to print out a reservation confirmation paper for my trip to DC the next day. Ron is polite and helpful. I highly recommended this hotel for travellers!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
I am so glad to hear you had a great experience at our property. It's always a pleasure to hear when one of our staff is able to deliver exceptional customer service and really make a guest happy. I'll be sure to let Ron know how much you appreciated him as encouragement to keep up the good work. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel plans bring you to the Baltimore area!

i0107@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed there on February 24,2013. Shuttle driver was friendley. Front desk person went over & above to make sure everything was great. Room was nice with new & modern furniture, fixtures, floors, etc. value is unbeatable if you are flying to BWI & need to be near airport.
I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay. I believe you may have stayed at our sister property though, the Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport. I will be sure to share your comments with the manager so he can congratulate his team. While this property does not offer a shuttle, we are also newly renovated and I encourage you to give us a chance to exceed your expectations as well. Thank you again and I hope you'll continue to think of Red Roof Inn for all of your travel needs!

California, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Everything was great I have absolutely no complaints. Never tried to use the swimming pool not even sure if they have one. Also my company paid for it so I am not sure of the cost. Everything else was up to my standards.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments! I am glad that you found your stay to be great and without complaints. I hope you consider us for your next visit. While we do not have a pool at our facility, if you haven't already, perhaps next time you might enjoy our local attractions such as the Maryland Live! Casino, Arundel Mills Mall or Baltimore Inner Harbor which is only a 15 minute drive.

Thank you again for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lets face it Red Roof Inn has not always had a good record, but wow they have really changed their image. This motel is great. Front desk staff was very friendly, an had all the keys for my group out and ready. Check inn was very fast. The rooms are very modern with hard wood floors and great beds. The shower heads are low flow, but still not a deal breaker. Wifi is easy to connect to and very responsive. Now the motel didn't have a breakfast, but I don't believe most Red Roof Inns do. However a free coffee bar will get you by until you can find some breakfast. Overall I rare this motel excellent and will be back to visit them again.

• Stayed January 2013
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I am so happy to hear that you were happy with your stay. As a brand, we have listened to our guests and redesigned our rooms to meet and exceed their needs. We are very proud of the product we’ve come up with. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff as encouragement to keep up their good work. Hopefully on your next stay with us we can continue to meet your expectation and raise the level for your thoughts on Red Roof Inn's. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Odenton, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Don't even waste your money at this hotel. The people that work there are the most RUDE, nasty people I have ever met. They treat their guests like second class citizens. Oh yeah, they also have mice running through your rooms and leaving mouse droppings all over the room. When we called the front desk, they didn't believe it and said take a picture. Are you kidding me?? Why would we make something like that up? Not to mention it is back on a road to no where. They also will not go out of their way to help a paying customer for anything. The manager at this location thinks he is running a 5 star hotel. Get a life. It's is really sad to me that people working in a customer service job are aloud to act this way. Please don't give them your money.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
I apologize for the experience that you took away as a guest at our inn. One can tell from the conversations we have with our guests and the reviews posted here, this is not the normal experience that our guests have and we try, with every guest, not only to meet expectations but to exceed them. Upon bringing this to our attention we immediately brought in a third party to inspect not only your room but the whole property and they were unable to find any issues. Our goal is to provide our guests the highest level of service and comfort - I apologize again that you did not have such an experience. I hope you will give us another opportunity to do so in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

It isn't a spectacular hotel. It's a motel. Comfortable beds, great location & great price. I requested an accessible room & there was a lot of space. Had some issues staying connected on their Wifi, but ended up using the 3G on my phone. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for feedback. It's always a pleasure to hear when we've met the expectations of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as encouragement to continue the good work. We will continue to work hard so we can continue to meet and even exceed your expectations going forward.

massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was hoping this Red Roof Inn would be a little nicer than the typical, because other reviews were so positive. Wasn't impressed, but I guess I prefer a hotel with interior hallways. It was clean and in a good location, so it was a good value for the money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, our goal is not only to meet but exceed our guests expectations. I am glad you enjoyed our location and property and felt it was a nice place for a nice price. We are an exterior corridor property so I apologize we did not exceed your expectations. Hopefully on your next stay with us we can continue to meet the expectation and raise the level for your thoughts on a exterior property.

i0107@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!