“Worst Hotel Ever - Overrun with Mice!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway

You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7306 Parkway Drive South, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Odenton, Maryland
“Worst Hotel Ever - Overrun with Mice!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Don't even waste your money at this hotel. The people that work there are the most RUDE, nasty people I have ever met. They treat their guests like second class citizens. Oh yeah, they also have mice running through your rooms and leaving mouse droppings all over the room. When we called the front desk, they didn't believe it and said take a picture. Are you kidding me?? Why would we make something like that up? Not to mention it is back on a road to no where. They also will not go out of their way to help a paying customer for anything. The manager at this location thinks he is running a 5 star hotel. Get a life. It's is really sad to me that people working in a customer service job are aloud to act this way. Please don't give them your money.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
I apologize for the experience that you took away as a guest at our inn. One can tell from the conversations we have with our guests and the reviews posted here, this is not the normal experience that our guests have and we try, with every guest, not only to meet expectations but to exceed them. Upon bringing this to our attention we immediately brought in a third party to inspect not only your room but the whole property and they were unable to find any issues. Our goal is to provide our guests the highest level of service and comfort - I apologize again that you did not have such an experience. I hope you will give us another opportunity to do so in the future.

i0107@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

It isn't a spectacular hotel. It's a motel. Comfortable beds, great location & great price. I requested an accessible room & there was a lot of space. Had some issues staying connected on their Wifi, but ended up using the 3G on my phone. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for feedback. It's always a pleasure to hear when we've met the expectations of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as encouragement to continue the good work. We will continue to work hard so we can continue to meet and even exceed your expectations going forward.

massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Was hoping this Red Roof Inn would be a little nicer than the typical, because other reviews were so positive. Wasn't impressed, but I guess I prefer a hotel with interior hallways. It was clean and in a good location, so it was a good value for the money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, our goal is not only to meet but exceed our guests expectations. I am glad you enjoyed our location and property and felt it was a nice place for a nice price. We are an exterior corridor property so I apologize we did not exceed your expectations. Hopefully on your next stay with us we can continue to meet the expectation and raise the level for your thoughts on a exterior property.

Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

This Red Roof Inn has been totally redone. The rooms are excellent. Location is excellent. Price is great. Great business hotel if you are on a budget. Not a 4 star hotel by any means but a very nice place, updated rooms, great location, great price. Not far from Arundel Mills mall and the new Maryland Live Casino as well. Loved my stay here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We, at Red Roof Inn, are committed to providing a clean, comfortable room at a great price. In order to do so, we need to understand our guests and recognize when our product needs an update. We listened to our guests and we've responded with a great new product at a great price. I am really happy to see when our guests recognize the value in the product we have come up with and appreciate the effort our team has made. Thank you! I hope we see you again very soon!

atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I would consider this a very good value. It's much lower price than comparable chains in the area. It was clean and nice.
The staff was exceptional. They went out of their way to accommodate my every need and were very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We believe, like many of our guests, in simplicity and economy without giving up quality. We strive to provide every guest with an immaculately clean room, an extremely comfortable stay and a completely safe environment all while delivering on our promise to deliver excellent customer service. We work hard to do all this and still keep our prices the most competitive in the market. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed there 11/1/12 after being diverted (by Google Maps) to the northeast side of Rt. 100 and another hotel location entirely.
This Red Roof Inn is actually located on the southwest side of Rt. 100 on: Parkway Dr. SOUTH.
Take note of this if you intend to take advantage of this nice facility at a good price.
The lack of a "location" below is not to their disadvantage; it was Google Maps' fault they were
shown to be "in the middle" of Rt. 100. Not!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad you were able to find us, despite google maps having us in the wrong location. It is true, our address is 7306 Parkway Drive South and if you fail to input the word "South" on many navigation devices you will be brought to the wrong location. I have been working with several websites to get this corrected and I am optimistic I will have all of the maps online corrected in the near future. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was at the end of a recent vacation and had wanted to find a place to stay close to the Baltimore Airport. After searching several websites and not finding a decent priced hotel, I took a chance and went on Hotwire and found a hotel with high ratings and a good price. When I found out it was a Red Roof Inn, I was pleasantly surprised and looked forward to my stay.

The first thing to note is if you are using a GPS to get to this location, make sure you put in the whole address. I had followed my GPS and ended up across the highway near the Ramada but with a similar address. I was about to give up but then reprogrammed the GPS and found the correct place. Also note that you have to go on the service road about a half mile from the highway to get to this location, passing a couple of bar/grill type places and other businesses.

I get there and the check-in was fast and friendly. When I got to my room and opened the door, I thought I was in the wrong place. The room looked brand new with hardwood floors and the beds were inviting. Even the flat screen TV gave this room a very modern look as did the desk and chair.

It was a very good stay even though I was getting myself reorganized for the trip home. The bed was comfortable and the coffee in the lobby was great. I didn't mind the absence of a full breakfast as I had a bigger meal later in the morning.

Kudos to the front office clerk the following morning as he showed me a very easy way to get to the gas station before heading to the car rental return at the airport.

All in all a very good stay at a gem of a hotel. I would not hesitate to stay here again if the opportunity presents itself as its very convenient to the city (15 minute drive at the most) and its close to the airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
redroof107, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof Inn for your hotel needs! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again the next time you need accommodations in the greater Baltimore area.

i0107@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!