I'm now a red roof convert. This is the 2nd red roof I've stayed in on this trip and the quality is very consistent and at such a great price.
Reception was friendly. The room was beautiful and classy, spacious and spotlessly clean. The bed so comfortable and I'm so glad I stopped here for the night. It's the perfect hotel for comfort and that good night's rest.
The sink is a little small, but they provide a shelf to the side for all your items, solving this issue. One minor irk is the tv was oddly place to the far right corner of the room, with no ability to swivel it round but you still get a clear view, just thought it an odd place to put it.
Would definitely recommend this hotel. A perfect stay.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Washington, Dc - Bw Parkway Hotel Hanover
- Red Roof Inn Washington, Dc - Bw Parkway Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Hanover
- Hanover Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With newly renovated rooms, and located just off of both I-295 and I-95, Red Roof BW Parkway is just 2 miles from the Arundel Mills Mall, home to Medieval Times, Bass Pro Shops, several shopping destinations, and the Maryland Live! Casino! We are 100% Non-Smoking and conveniently located near the Baltimore Convention Center, University of Maryland Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University, and many major government and corporate offices, such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. Red Roof BW Parkway is only 7 miles from both the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI Airport) and Fort Meade, 13 miles southwest of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium (formerly PSINet Stadium). Meanwhile, all the fun of downtown Washington DC is any easy train ride, less than 30 miles away. Don’t feel like dealing with the traffic? Take the light rail to all of Baltimore’s greatest attractions, or the Marc or Amtrak train to Washington DC. We are surrounded by many excellent restaurants (some within walking distance). Our friendly staff is here to make every part of your trip easier – after all, we guarantee that every guest feels confident, significant, and delighted!When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen ® design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature a stylish, boutique design with all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Offering Red Roof Inn's new Order Inn program, where guests can order delicious food for in-room delivery. Red Roof Washington DC BW Parkway is 100% Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. Mini-Refrigerators and microwaves are available in Superior King and Deluxe Double room types. All rooms offer free WiFi. Experience our coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, as well as pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotwire, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.