“Very nice & affordable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7306 Parkway Drive South, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #11 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Springfield, Missouri
“Very nice & affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed 2 nights here in February. The interior has been completely redone for each room & it looks very modern. Our room was clean and comfortable, we had no complaints!

Room Tip: No elevator for second floor. Red Roof Inn does allow pets (or at least I saw a couple bring their p...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
redroof107, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
Thanks for your comments! Like many of our guests, I am glad you found value in our product. We hope to see you again real soon!

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012 via mobile

My stay there was great rooms are so stylish like fancy ones w/o the outrageous price.

• Stayed February 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always striving to create a great experience for our guests. I will share your feedback with the staff to encourage them to continue their hard work. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Balltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

A few years ago, I went to Hawaii. The surf was great, condos immaculate and people (of course) were very friendly. They made me feel at home. It was truly paradise. I love places that are beautiful and peaceful where people make me feel at home. Red Roof Inn does exactly that. From the bedroom to the boardroom chosing their accommodations is the best choice travelers can make. I shopped around and just didn't get a good feeling when I walked through the doors. Most of the places I tried were very unfriendly. Trying to get info from Customer Service was a nightmare.
Not at all at Red Roof Inn.

First and foremost the number one reason (as we all know) is affordability. You won't spend an arm and a leg to rest your head on their fluffy pillows. Secondly, their locations are always near so many restaurants, shopping malls, and other attractions. They are sometimes just around the corner. I loved that about the place I stayed in at Hanover, MD. One of the greatest features about Red Roof Inn was the service of the "Professional Hospitality Specialists" I met. They weren't just people behind a desk with a bad attitude in tow shoving papers at you to sign . They were like buddies who made sure you had as much info and as many suggestions as they could give. You weren't rushed or treated as if you were an annoyance. I loved that.

Eric was my first friend at Red Roof Inn. He showed me the newly renovated rooms (Superior Deluxe), which were absolutely gorgeous and totally huge. I'm a computer nut and was happy to hear about the free Wi-Fi. I was extremely delighted with the service he provided because he wasn't stiff or seemingly reciting from a script. He just had a regular conversation with me and helped me book my Superior Deluxe without snags. I left there a happy camper, excited about my upcoming stay. This was a mini vacation for New Years Eve. So it was a special visit. We wanted to be away from all the noise, hustle and bustle of fireworks and parking problems. We had our own little quiet celebration at our Red Roof Home. We had planned to go out to dinner, but we were so comfortable, that we decided to order in. You must go there. I'm telling you it will be a beautiful experience. When we checked in, Paul was amazing. He offered us supplies for our room, told us where everything is and helped me connect to the internet. He took such good care of us that we spent a few minutes down at the front desk with him talking about crab cakes and the Eastern Shore of Maryland/VA. Truly professional from the word go. We were so impressed with his gentle nature and great service, that we decided to stay another night...and you will too. Talk about fireworks. They treated us with the utmost respect and made us feel right at home. I highly recommend your staying under the roof at Red Roof Inn. I just had to tell you...book today. You'll be glad you did ( I know your pocketbook will)! Happy 2012!! As Arnold S...would say, "I'll be back"!

BChavis
Red Roof Lover

Room Tip: Superior Deluxe is the way to go. The places are roomy and just plain comfortable. Very affordable...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience in such vivid detail. We strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible by helping them with the little things. I am excited to share your feedback with the rest of our team because I know this review will serve as encouragement for our staff to continue working hard to ensure every guest is as delighted with their stay as you were.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012 via mobile

We arrived on New Years after driving cross-country. We ended up staying four days because our home wasn't ready to move into. I had a problem with my bank, and Red Riif staff worked with me and my bank on the phone to resolve my bank's problem.

Pet-and kid- friendly. Newly remodeled. I only wish I had coffee in my room.

• Stayed January 2012
We, at Red Roof, take pride in going the extra mile for our guests. If there's something we can do to make a stressful or difficult time like purchasing a new home we are happy to assist in any way we can. I'm glad we were able to work everything out with your bank and I hope you enjoy your new home!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel to anyone, newly remodeled rooms, very good staff and service.
Have been here a few months now and is the best I've been at yet for the price.

• Stayed December 2011
Thank you so much for your comments! We pride ourselves on being the best value in the Greater Baltimore area by providing a clean, comfortable, newly renovated room and a friendly, knowledgeable staff all at competitive prices. We appreciate you and hope to see you next time you are in the area!

Wesley Chapel, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

I have been a business traveler for many years and now in retirement my travels accomadations are somewhat different. I travel extensively up and down the Rt 95 corridor when visiting family and have been a bit disappointed at many of the "budget" motels along the way until I stayed at a RedRoof Inn in Hanover Md. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the hotel itself very dog friendly. No extra deposit for my "kids"! we will definately return here on our travels and highly recommend this hotel and have made Red Roof Inns our preference for all of our future travels!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

We had to evacuate our home due hurrican Irene and the expected flooding, so we drove up to the red roof inn in hanover, md. The people were very friendly and understandably under staffed during this emergency period. We did have our 2 dogs with us which is one of the reasons we chose the red roof. It is close to some nice places to eat and the room was very comfortable. The only problem we had and it was not their fault was that the power went out at the motel and heat and humidity were more than we could take, the next day we did go home. I want to thank these people for being so kind and generious to us during our stay, and we know that if we have to leave home and stay local again red roof inn is the place we will travel to for safety.
Thanks .

Room Tip: This Red Roof is off the main highway so you may want to call for directions, but it is very nice.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!