“I have stayed at this hotel every week for the last year and a half!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway

You added Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway to your Saves list
Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7306 Parkway Drive South, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Manchester, NH
“I have stayed at this hotel every week for the last year and a half!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Of all of the Red Roof Inns I have stayed at in the BWI/DC area, this is by far the finest of all of them. (You want to see the worst, stay at the BWI Airport...It is horrible!!!!!!)

I have huge issues with the last review. Ron is absolutely wonderful and it is because of him and Joanie, I stay at this hotel! They have ALWAYS given outstanding customer service, not only to me, but everyone I have ever seen walk through the door. The last people are completely and utterly incorrect with their assesment of the hotel and it's staff, based on what, a 2 night stay? This hotel and it's staff ( all of them) are absolutely professional, helpful and 5 stars when it comes to Customer Service.
** And Claudia, was a very good, effective manager. They just don't make really good hotel managers like her any more.

Room Tip: The hotel does not have an elevator, so if you are unable to climb stairs call the hotel, they can a...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Lisbon Falls, Maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

Bill states 155.25 for 2 nights, and was charged 230.49. Orignal reservation was for 3 nights but left a night early due to emergency. Man at counter on Saturday night gave us an updated bill before we left at 11:30pm. When noticed the charge attempted to call the business. Talked with Ron. Ron was rude, rushed us both off the phone, and hung up on us, when trying to call back to resolve problem he threatened to call police. He said we were not incorrectly charged and that there was nothing he could do. He was extremely unhelpful and offered no kind of advancement to solving the problem. This problem has made our account in the negatives since we planned on the updated bill of 155.25 and was charged 230.49. After many attempts, and Ron doing nothing to help our problem, I have decided to contact BBB and will contact lawyers if necessary. The way this situation was handled when my husband and I both tried to resolve the problem was unacceptable. His behavior was unprofessional and as a result I will not be returning. If Ron treats all customers like this, I'm afraid this Inn will suffer greatly.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
redroof107, Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway, responded to this review, July 20, 2011
First and foremost – I am sorry to hear about the emergency in your family. I hope everything is okay now and if there is anything I can do to assist, please, do not hesitate to ask.

As for the overcharge – we are human and, unfortunately, we do occasionally make mistakes. I do want you to know that if we do, I will move mountains to correct the problem. As soon as our representative was made aware of the overcharge the money was immediately put back on your card, but it can take a bank up to five business days to process a credit on an account and even longer if we are made aware of it at 8pm. If the credit hasn’t shown on your account yet please reach out to me directly and I will be happy to talk with your bank directly.

Curtis Zedalis
General Manager Red Roof Inn BW Parkway
Norwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

This was a nice, clean quiet place to relax after a long, hot day at the fairgrounds. The rooms were basic, but not small,, towels, floor, etc well cared for, the A.C worked great, T.V and internet connection were great and the bed was comfortable. The front desk was very helpful with answers to questions I felt very safe going out for a walk and their were numerous retaurants near by as well as delivery to you room.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Spartanburg, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

The staff here was very helpful and friendly which is not always the case in suburban Maryland. My room appeared recently renovated and was overall in very good condition. The free Wi-Fi is greatly appreciated as was the TV channel selection I got to flip through during some downtime. The Arundel Mills Mall is just a couple minutes away and Laurel isn't far either (provided it isn't rush hour). Just a good value place to stay and will look here first next time I'm up in Maryland.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Clayton, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Check in was quick and clerk was friendly. The room was clean but could use some updating. There were two obvious holes in one of the bedspreads, one looked like a cigarette burn although this was a non-smoking room. The lighting needs to be improved as the main room light barely lit anything.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

My mother and I arrived on a long drive up from Florida on saturday, June 11, 2011 for my daughters graduation. We were staying for the next four nights. Nihad, at the desk was very professional inhandling my check in. Since i was traveling with my elderly mother, he went out of his way to ensure we would have a ground floor room so she wouldn't have to clinb any stairs. When I told him because of her high blood pressure that she couldn't have any regular caffinated coffee, he brewed some decaf for her so she could enjoy some coffee. He did not have to go out of his way the way he did, but I believe because of the person that he is and having pride in his position at red roof inn, he assured we would have a excellent stay. I was compelled to write this outstanding review of my stay because I hope that Red Roof Inn appreciates the dedication that Nihad brings to his job everyday.

Sincerely
Michael A. Miller
Palm Bay, Florida

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Gunnings resturant so that .
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Clean Rooms, Safe Location, Great Service, Friendly Staff
Updated amenities.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BW Parkway? Share your experiences!