“Park, Sleep, Fly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Frederick
“Park, Sleep, Fly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Room was perfect for our 1 night stay. The early morning breakfast bar opened at 4 am with hot coffee and breakfast choices to grab, heat and run :-) The airport shuttle got us there in jiffy-quick time, but the driver gave our suitcases to the other passenger a stop before ours. I mentioned it to him as I watched them enter the airport, and was assured he placed ours on a different side of the van. When we got out of the van, we were given the other couple's luggage! I had to run from the Xtra Airways entrance down to the Delta airlines check in to retrieve my luggage. I am NOT a runner and not a fan of any kind of exercise at 5 AM. Needless to say - he did not get a tip.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
White Hall, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The room 119 was very nice and the bed was comfortable, but the fan for the heat kept switching on and off and disturbed our sleep. We finally turned it off completely but during the night we woke up cold so we had to turn the heat back on and same problem occurred. We would have been happier if we could have just set the fan to constantly run so the sound did not fluctuate so much. We had an early flight but had time to enjoy coffee and some delicious pastries!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed at this hotel to leave early in the am for BWI flight to Punta Cana, and leave our car there for 1 week. We ended up eating dinner there and BK; everything you need is there, including the shuttle service to airport. We would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Laurel, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The room was nice and clean no complaints there. But the front desk lady who while nice had very poor customer service. When I checked in she was on a call. She told me she would be right with me, but it took about 8-10 minutes for her to finish her call. The whole time I am just standing there staring.So later on after coming from the casino my girlfriend and I were tired. We wanted to see if we could just get an extra ice bucket so we wouldnt have to keep walking to the 4th floor to get one. Again she was on the phone. Took 5 minutes to say she would be right with us. 10 minutes later she was still on the phone. I her defense these weren't personal calls they were hotel related. i could hear them, but the second time we just gave up and left after we realized she was giving verbal step by step directions on how to get there to someone. And they werent all that close. I have worked in customer service for years and this was not good. Nice lady. Maybe they need a 2nd staff member working with her. To top it all off the incidentals hold they put on my card is still pending. I have banked at the same place for the last 4 years and this is the longest any one transaction has been pending. They told me to call the hotel and have them release it. when I did "Tammy" at the front desk was rude as hell. SMH

Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pretty much sums it up. Couldn't Skype or download even reasonably sized files. Shinea in the bar was excellent but she's not going to be enough to get me back until they update their communications

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!