“Back Again” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I spent a night here due to a power outage at my house. My first observation at check in was with parking. There was a car the night of as well as the next morning (a different car) parked sideways occupying three parking spaces directly in front of the hotel that clearly before to employees of the hotel. Why any hotel would inconvenience guests like myself in a fairly crowded parking lot is ridiculous knowing I had kids and bags to carry. Check in was fairly easy but uneventful. The rooms felt old and in need of modernized renovations. I didn't feel like the place was anything special. The price was very reasonable for a one night stay at $79. The location was not so convenient for those travelers from BWI so I have NO idea why they advertise they are a airport hotel when there are several other hotels closer to The airport. Lastly when I checked out I left the hotel with no kind or parting words from the front desk. Not a goodbye, not a question asking me if I enjoyed my stay or anything. Frankly, I just walked out carrying all my luggage and family and the guest didn't even look in our direction but casually carried on a conversation with another employee. My expectations have been set very high by a competitive hotel chain and maybe iI expected too much but iI won't stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ocean city
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was my third or fourth stay here mainly for the use of their Park and Fly program. Check in was easy (although she couldn't find my information in the system). Nice to have the Parkstone Grill onsite 9 Burger was great, Chicken tenders, not so great- breading oily,chicken dry. Bed was comfortable, shower was great.
In the morning our shuttle time to the airport was scheduled to leave at 7. We got down about 20 minutes early to check out and eat some of the continental breakfast. Check out easy-didn't like the fact that they charged for the safe in the room-didn't use it, wasn't quoted in my price. The van pulled in on time but that driver was getting off his shift. The next driver showed up 15 minutes late which is unacceptable. Made my day of travelling a bit more stressful- of course BWI was a madhouse and the 15 minutes really wouldn't have made a difference but I wouldn't already have been stressed before I got to the airport. Because of this- I will not stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills

Address: 7253 Parkway Drive, Hanover, MD 21076
Location: United States > Maryland > Hanover
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Bwi Airport Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
Ramada Hanover Bwi Airport
Hanover Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.