“A good choice for a night or two close to BWI” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“A good choice for a night or two close to BWI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The Ramada BWI Airport is a reasonably priced option close to the airport that has all the basic needs for a traveler. I checked in late in the evening and was not impressed with the front desk clerk who was very busy playing a game on her ipad and I really felt like I was interrupting her by asking her to check me in. She was anything but friendly or helpful, but once checked in, my experience got much better. My room was clean, well appointed, the free wireless internet was very reliable. The free buffet breakfast was well stocked and much appreciated. I summary, I would stay at this hotel again. The room rate was very competitive and I provided everything I needed for a comfortable one night stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Granted, I haven't stayed in a Ramada Inn for many years, so I was probably burdened with my 90's view of the properties. The price was so right for us to do the Drive Sleep Fly thing at BWI, and we figured even if the hotel was bad, it would only be for one short night. Boy, were we surprised! From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, the service was fast and friendly, the room was clean and fashionable (and QUIET!). We had a couple of drinks in the empty bar, which were good and reasonably priced. The bartender was friendly, too. The next morning we had the free breakfast, which was standard hotel breakfast fare, and our shuttle to the airport was a tad late, but not too late. The night shift driver kept us updated on the progress of his replacement, who was running about 15 minutes late. I highly recommend this hotel if you need a reasonable room rate close to BWI.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Winchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Located close the BWI airport this gem is a little off the beaten path. However, once discovered you will find a very clean room with all the necessary amenities - coffee pot, microwave/refrigerator and in-room safe.
The bed was great and what surprised me the most was the quiet. No noise from the outside. Would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Room was reasonably equipped - mattress was comfortable. Check-in area and halls look worn but in the end, it is the room that matters.

The room was not expensive so under the circumstances, I feel I got a fair deal, i.e. this was a good value. I appreciate not getting gouged as some hotels will do when they know room availability is limited. If your travel preferences are in this range, this place may be for right for you.

Room Tip: Airport Shuttle Van does not run late at night (when you would need it if stranded) so expect a $25...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills

Address: 7253 Parkway Drive, Hanover, MD 21076
Location: United States > Maryland > Hanover
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Bwi Airport Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
Ramada Hanover Bwi Airport
Hanover Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.