“Good balance for the area” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Hanover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel was located in a business park area so I was looking forward to a more polished look. However the carpets were soiled and smelt horrible in the pathway of the elevators. I was actually hesitant to walk any further. The elevators smelled old and I was ready to run out. There was an old candy machine with old candy inside and I thouht I saw a mouse trap near a machine but I couldn't focus based on the smells.
However to my surprise the actual room was decent. There were no foul odors in the room and the bathroom was cleaner than what I expected based upon the downstairs lobby areas. I would not return based upon that one night stay. I suggest the staff/company heavily focus on first impressions.

• Stayed August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband, daughters and I stayed at the Ramada BWI while in town visting relatives in the area. Check in was a breeze and the two people who were working at the front desk were friendly and informed us of lots of things to do in the area. The hotel holds $50.00 at check in for incedentals, which is typical of most hotels we have stayed at. Our room was a typical hotel room, 2 double beds, nightstand, desk, flatscreen TV and a decent size bathroom. The hotel was pretty full, but our rooms were quite, which was nice. The beds were very comfortable and we all loved the pillows! They have a restaurant that is in the hotel that had really good food. They also had an outdoor pool which was refreshing in the nasty heatwave they were having. The hotel was close to a big mall (The shuttle will take guests there for 10.00) and convient for our day trips to DC and Baltimore. We would def stay again!

Room Tip: The rooms on the backside overlook the pool.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

A friend and I were in the area for her granddaughter's first birthday in Severan. We had stayed here back in June for a park and fly and were very satified with the stay. However, last night's stay was a different matter. We arrived very early and got an early check-in. We dropped off our bags and left for the party. We got back about 9:30 pm. The bathroom door did not shut. We are friends, but not that good of friends! I went to get ice and the machine on the first floor did not work. There were all kinds of stains on the ceiling in the bathroom. There were so many cobwebs around the ceiling in the room that it would have made a great Halloween backdrop. The lighting was very poor and one of the lamps did not even turn on. The desk chair's "leather" was cracked and the easy chair had a greasey looking stain on the arm. The front of the ac was falling off, but it worked very well! Both of us decided that our beds were very comfortable and I loved the four fluffy pillows provided for each of the two beds. The clock was not working and I was not about to pull the night stand out to see if it was plugged in. When we checked out I asked for a receipt and was told yes if it prints out because some times they don't print. I wanted to be sure that what my card was being charged was not more than I was quoted. It was $1 more than I was told for the safe in the room. We didn't even use the darn thing! They sure are making money on those safes.

• Stayed August 2013
Silkeborg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ok for a single Night or two but not recommendable for longer stays. Our first room was so Hamid and damp that we could not breath. The hotel has severe problems with waterleaks different places in the rooms and the lobby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!