“The hotel staff were very friendly and professional...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 13 hotels in Hanover

407 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Helotes
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Okay location. Not enough electrical plugs for charge electronics. Beds were comfortable. Carpets are old. However the price was right.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Cliffside Park, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Just arrived back from vacation and had the pleasure of staying at this Hotel two times in the past week.

Warm nice staff, clean rooms with good decor and exceptional bed that is very confortable and gives you a great night's sleep.

The entire hotel is clean and well cared for, it's tucked back off the mainstreet but the price, restaurant, parking make up for it.

I feel for the price and quality it's a good buy.

Al

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

After reading negative reviews about this hotel, I was amazed too see that none of this was true. Our room was very spacious, clean and comforting. There was an on site Resturant with good food, along with complimentary continental breakfast . The only problem I had was the housekeepers and their extremely loud music while cleaning other rooms was a bit disturbing while try to sleep. However, this did not ruin my stay. I'd definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

When we woke up in the morning wanting to shower before check out, the bathroom ceiling was leaking and had drenched the toilet and floor of our bathroom overnight. When maintenance came the man was nice to us about it, but when I happened to walk by the front desk I overheard him talking to the woman at the desk and saying how we shouldn't be refunded because "the shower was fine" - I'm sorry if I don't want to shower in a bathroom with a mysterious liquid dripping from the floor above. Also, you couldn't sit on the toilet without getting dripped on and he told us if he opened up the part of the ceiling that was leaking it would be "a cascade." They offered to give us a different room so we could shower but there was no time for that. I find it very rude to talk that way about a guest concern, even if you think they can't hear you. The beds were comfortable but I can't get past the poor guest relations and the fact that they were completely unwilling to try and resolve the problem. I'm not one to nitpick, but water coming down through the ceiling is not a trivial issue and should have been treated more seriously. We felt disrespected as guests and will not be returning to any Ramada property in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Woodbury, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My experience was horrible. After being promised 24 hour shuttle service, I decided to pay the $10.00 round trip shuttle fee to Maryland Live Casino. Upon paying the money, I was taken there within 15 minutes with no problems. However; getting back to the hotel was a different story.

I called the hotel for pick up at one o’clock in the morning. I was told they would be there shortly. I waited, waited and waited, and still waited after calling back to the hotel 4 more times, asking ‘Where is the shuttle?, I’m still standing out here waiting’. Each time, I was told “the shuttle is on the way”. After standing and waiting for over 2 hours, I had no choice but to take a cab back to the hotel, as I was tired of standing, and was very tired from a long day. The cab back to the hotel cost me another $20.00. Now, I have paid $30.00 for a trip that should have been only $10.00. I certainly could have, and would have driven my own car for much cheaper than $30.00 had I known the 24 hour shuttle service that the hotel offered was not reliable.

After discussing this horrendous problem with the Front Desk, I was told, they would only refund $5.00 back to me, because I had taken the shuttle over to the Casino. Just out of Human Courtesy, the full $10.00 should have been refunded. I wouldn’t have; and, I’m sure no one else would have paid any amount of money for shuttle service, just to be left and never picked back up. I can only thank God, that I didn’t have an Elderly Parent with me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!