“So Happy I Stayed!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
“So Happy I Stayed!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

A friend of mine refered the Ramada because we are flying out and needed to leave our car. I wasnt sure at first but am so glad I did. Check in was fast Karen and Brean were so funny and super helpful. The room was so comfortable I slept like a baby. Breakfast was up before we left and we lwft at 4am so to have some coffee and some breakfast before we got.on the shuttle was great. we were on time and they came and picked us up when we arived back. I would definitely be.back to the Ramada BWI and would recomend for park and fly or just to get away for a night. Wonderful friendly staff great rooms and awesome restaurant...

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hutto, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We arrived at the hotel and found that the room was not bad. The location was very secluded and set away from everything. When attempted to use the luggage cart to carry out bags to our room but found the wheels were not moving. UUGGGHH We had to carry all our bags to our room. We left the hotel to return and find that the hotel had several events scheduled in the conference room. This made parking horrible. We walked quite far when all the parking was taken. We then found that the entire time the door keys were not working. ***Worst of all make sure you check your contract you sign when you are checking in. You will be billed for a safe in your room even if you did not ask for one. this was an additional charge I found out about after I checked my final bill. This of course was not explained when I checked in. I would not recommend this hotel nor will I stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills

Address: 7253 Parkway Drive, Hanover, MD 21076
Location: United States > Maryland > Hanover
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Bwi Airport Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
Ramada Hanover Bwi Airport
Hanover Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada BWI Airport/Arundel Mills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.