“Concerned” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Hanover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a great hotel at a great price. I would definitely stay here again next time that I'm in the area! Clean lobby, clean rooms and a great overall experience. Nice a la cart options for breakfast and snacks in the lobby.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We were going on a trip and as
We walked in the doors, they were both there to greet us with such niceness, and such beautiful smiles. They made us feel very at "home" durning the check in process. Even after we returned from dinner they were so loving. They asked how the room was, and if we enjoyed dinner, and told us that they would miss us while we were gone. So nice! I'll def return, these 2 girls made us feel very at home and they are just wonderful, beautiful people.

• Stayed April 2013
Townsend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Friendly staff and very nice and quiet room. The convenience of parking your car and getting shuttle to and from airport is what attracted us to this Ramada. Very good indeed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

High Point, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I would be simply embarrassed if I worked at this Ramada! Our Sr. High School trip was directed to stay at this location mostly due to price point. BIG mistake!!!!! As we got to our rooms, I notice that the safe was a bit crooked. Well I went to place our trip money it it and as I did the whole safe came toawrd me. Now its about the size of a smal microwave but it is heavy. I tried to catch it from falling and the door swung and caught my thumb! OUUUUCH!!! It immediately turned blue under the nail and was swelling. I went to the front desk and they began to claim that I must have done it! I told them that if I had pulled it out of the wall I would just tell them. I just wanted some ice for my finger! Well we were VERY displeased with the room over all and asked to be moved. NO GO cause we booked thru ORBITZ...that is another bad story. Well after having to meet with the manager Tammy Queen Savage AND the Ramada Owner...they FINALLY gave us our money back and told us good day. We left and went to a GREAT hotel (SpringHill Suites Lithicum, MD) NEVER stay at this motel...you will regret it for there "the customer is NOT always right!" BTW My thumb nail is going to fall off....thanks RAMADA!

Room Tip: go somewhere else!!