“Food is really hit or miss.... Great service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Federal Way, Washington
“Food is really hit or miss.... Great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I was hesitant to venture in to this place again, but my fiancé assured me that he had great food there since our fateful visit months ago. This time we started out with the Fire Cracker Chicken Rolls which were delicious, the bread is different however.. Good but not that sweet dark bread that is so impossible to resist. I had the white peach iced tea (very good). For my entree I tried the white cheddar and bacon stuffed filet and it was AMAZING! I had the salad and baked yam with cinnamon, sugar and butter yummy.
WARNING: the appetizers are delicious but there is no way to eat those plus all your dinner. Holy cow!
My fiancé got the prime rib (this is really hit or miss) with a small salad and the fire roasted corn on the cob.. Which must have tasted pretty good because he attacked that poor little cob with gusto. The desserts looked amazing but were a no go because we were stuffed to the gills.

I would come again and I would hope to have that stuffed filet again... So good.

Our waitress was very good, she kept our drinks filled and everything moving along. We ate here late in the evening (about 9pm) and it was still busy. Unbelievable.

Visited June 2013

Peninsula Papagayo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Longorn Steakhouse great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The service was slow, we were seated immediately but the server took forever to great us, take our drink order and bring menus. The food made up for it though. I tried one of their specials the spicy jalapeno cheddar sirloin. It was the best steak I have had in a very long time. A side of your choice came with it and a salad I upgraded for $1.59 to the Ranch House Cobb salad. The salad was huge, with the addition of meat it could have been an entire meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Bermuda
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food was good and the service was fast and friendly. Large selection of appetizers and the steak was perfectly cooked.

Visited June 2013
Petersburg, Virginia
“SUPER Evening Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I were in town and decided on the Longhorn---always get a great meal! This Longhorn is beyond great---we have dined here before but this time we had Jean R. waiting on us--SHE is SUPER! It doesn't just seem to be a job, she made sure our evening was perfect! Thank you Jean and if you are in the area, you must dine here--the food, I could almost cut my steak with my fork!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Atmostphere and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I typically frequent this location at least twice a month. I LOVE coming to Longhorn. The service is always personable whether you are at the bar or at a table. They have great margaritas and their steaks just have a taste that cannot be described in words. I will continue to come back. Oh and the portion sizes are perfect.

• Visited March 2013