“Great steak” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Severn, Maryland
“Great steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had dinner on Friday night. They were busy and service was a little slow but the steaks were great. The steaks were juicy, tender and cooked perfectly. We would go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Maryland
“Unimpressive Steakhouse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Parking is pretty slim since they share a lot with Olive Garden and Red Lobster.

Service has been hit or miss. One time we went and stood in the entrance for some time while people who hadn't been waiting as long with similarly sized parties got seated quickly. The 2nd time we were there shortly before closing and they seated us quickly but then had pretty poor service and attitude afterwards.

The food is pricey as you'd expect at a steak house, but the steak itself was tough and had WAY too much pepper on it. Practically uneatable. Salad and bread was the highlight of the meals.

Overall, not going back. My 8 year old wants to go constantly though. But that's because she's a sucker for the bread and butter. I wouldn't take her word for it.

Visited March 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“Love the chop steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Figures I like the least expensive steak on the menu, but chop steak, done right, with the sauce, mushrooms, and mashed on the side, comfort food after a long day of work. The Arundel Mills Mall is so convenient to BWI, with lots of choices of hotels and places to eat, reasonably priced, and of course shopping, which I pass on. I try and stay at the Hampton there, and they give you a lift to the mall, BWI, or whatever, I am usually a walker, but this night I just wanted to eat and crash. Longhorn fit the bill great, and I like a place that when you are alone on business, you can sit at the bar, have a beer and dinner, perfect. I have to add Longhorn is one of the few chains I really like, there is one in Altamonte Springs I go to when there, same story, good reliable place to go.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sayre, PA
“Steak was good, service so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

My marinated steak was good as was the salad, while the trimmings on loaded baked potato a little skimpy. A busy place on a Saturday night so maybe reason waitress forgot straws and was not too attentive. Seasoned fries my husband had were just plain fries he said and burger nothing special. Not a bad meal but quite pricey.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Crowded and I know why”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

This brand new Longhorn, next to the Arundel Mills Mall, shares a parking lot with Olive Garden and Red Lobster (after all they are owned by the same company). I got there at 5PM and there was already a significant wait for the restaurant so I ate in the bar. That too quickly filled up. The service was a bit slow, but the meal was great. The NY strip steak was flavorful and tender. The asparagus was cooked just right. The side salad was a disappointment - I recommend getting one of the better salads for an upcharge. The wine was delicious and inexpensive. Overall I had a nice dining experience, as I am sure everyone else who were waiting out the door have had in the past. I will come back.

• Visited February 2012