“Best hotel in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
“Best hotel in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Went to the area on business and agree with its rank as #1! The staff was great, the room was beautiful and the restaurant was on par with an that of an 4-star hotel. Liked that there are 3 other restaurants next door and that the shopping center is less than 5 minutes away. The Starbucks free coffee service in the lobby is a nice perk. As a government employee this us probably one of the best hotels I've stayed on a government rate!

Stayed July 2014
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to come back on Trip Advisor to comment on your stay. I am very happy to hear that you had a great time here while on business travel.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and this time hopefully for some R&R!

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

So I was comp'd a room here and I was very excited to stay here because I heard nothing but great things about the hotel. The hotel was very clean and very beautiful. But I must say the service was not all that great. The employees were not friendly at all. No one ever said hi to me besides the front desk clerk at check in and check out. I also am still waiting for the $60 hold that was placed on my card for incidentals to be released back into my account. I have called he hotel several times and they have yet to give me back my money. I will be calling back on monday. I also was basically called a liar when I said it was $60 and not the normal $50 hold. So I had to go thru so much just to convince them to help me. I stayed in june and it is now almost aug. If something isn't done soon I will be disputing the hold. Sad I have to go thru this especially with such an upscale hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor regarding your most recent experience. I had my team research your information and it seems that all the refunds were returned to your account. Please reach out to me personally at 410-796-9836 or via email at jeffm@thehotelarundel.com if you still need any help. We apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Everything about this lovely hotel is guest-pleasing, starting with the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and to the mall and casino. The lobby is warm and inviting and on my arrival, the desk clerk said "Welcome back!" I love the thick bathroom towels and the two shower heads, and the special lighting in the shower. The beds are super comfortable, I love the Keurig machine. I will stay there every business trip to Baltimore. The shrimp appetizer in the restaurant is scrumptious!! I hope I can bring my husband in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and stay. We truly appreciate the fact you talked about the area's amenities, hotel offerings and shared them with all TripAdvisor members.
We can't wait for you to come back and see us!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this property. Very upscale and modern, customer service is always 100%.

No complaints other than dropping in once and zero availability :-) I always joke with my husband this is OUR hotel for when we're in the Arundel area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Monique, what a seal of appreciation from you and your husband! You call us "Your" hotel- We feel special and appreciated!
Well, your hotel misses you both and look forward to seeing you soon :)

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve last week on business. The hotel is modern, yet very comfortable.

My only concern was over the shuttle service from the airport. I think that I may have just made a wrong turn upon departing the D terminal, but for future reference, the pick-up for the shuttle is between doors 14 and 15. The hotel will simply say Door 15. If you aren't careful, you may end up at the pick-up area down a bit that does not get serviced by the van despite the signage. Just my .02 to save others from having to wait too long to get the shuttle.

Otherwise the stay was great. Rooms were spacious and the staff was friendly. There are a number of restaurants in the area. If you like Indian or Chinese, you may want to try Rangoli across the street. Also, the Grillfire in the hotel has a very satisfying menu at reasonable prices.

Housekeeping was amazing and everything worked in the room. I will definitely be back should my travels bring me back to the area again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Mr. HotelGuy :)
I love your Trip Advisor profile name:)
Thank you so much for your feedback especially regarding the shuttle. I just copied my front office team on your review so they look into what happened as well as our procedures.

We are looking forward to seeing you stay with us soon.

Jeff MAkhlouf, General Manager
Rhinebeck, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is an excellent place to stay. It is very close to BWI Airport and Amtrak station. The hotel shuttle provides transportation to/from airport/train, mall and casino. The rooms are clean. There are several restaurants connected to or across the parking lot from the hotel.

The best feature of this hotel is their staff. Everyone is friendly and genuinely happy to please the guests.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much Tammy for explaining to other Trip Advisor members about our location and transportation offerings. I am also very happy to learn that you find our staff to be up to your standards. I will make sure they know that!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I attended a wedding here which was beautiful!
the hotel itself is one of the nicest places I've ever stayed at. the rooms are beautiful there is a rain shower!! & even a Keurig in the room!
this place had everything you can think of and was very nice. we will visit again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

I really appreciate your comments and feedback. We have been very busy in July with weddings, as a matter of fact we've had 3 a weekend each weekend!
We look forward to seeing you stay with us very soon again.