“An Excellent Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Oak Park, California
“An Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This hotel was originally recommended by my son who is living in the Baltimore area, My wife and I usually stay at a Hilton, but we were told that this place was just as nice and a better value (as well as being conveniently located). We stayed four days and were delighted with the excellent service and hotel facilities. The hotel is located a short distance from shopping and restaurants and only 10 minutes from the Baltimore Airport. It is also nearby the train system so it was only a 30 minute trip to the Washington DC museums and monuments. The cost was a lot less than we spent at previous hotels in the Washington DC area. We will definitely be back at this hotel for our future visits to the Baltimore/Washington DC area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Steven:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve. We are so happy to hear that you will be making us your new home when in the Baltimore area. We are also happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location to be convenient.

Looking forward to your next trip to Maryland!

Jeff Makhlouf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I won't stay anywhere else in BWI area. This place is on a different level. I have nothing bad to say. Always clean and comfortable and great staff. Luxury for an amazing value. Grillfire restaurant downstairs is fab as well! Will return.

• Stayed November 2013
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Catchy title, great review!! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and for raving about our hotel! We are glad we were able to provide you with the accommodation that you anticipated and exceeded them.

Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

The room was excellent and the lobby entrance was awesome with an a very romantic fireplace in the background. A perfect lovers getaway experience with the Mall right down the street. I give it a 10. I would definitely stay here again....and maybe I will try one there upgraded room as well as services.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us at the Hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and offerings and that you found them appealing. We are waiting anxiously for you to come back and see us.

Easton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The location is very close the Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live Casino. The room was very nicely designed and decorated. The finishes were top notch. There was even a Kuerig machine in the room. They provide Shuttle service 24/7 which made going to the mall and the casino very easy. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Hello Katina:

Thank you so much for you wonderful review of our hotel! I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location convenient and especially to the Casino.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Just came across my hotel receipt and wanted to leave a review before I forgot the details of my wonderful experience. I spent three nights here earlier this month and it was just perfect. I had the most gorgeous view of what seemed to be thousands of trees all changing color with the season (we don't get that in San Diego). My room was comfy and modern. Room service was the fastest I've experienced at a hotel in a long time. The crab cakes were amazing. I spent some time at the bar and I enjoyed the customer service and ambiance. To make what could be a longer story just a little shorter, I'll just sum it up and say this was a great place to retreat. I wanted to give a special shout to Sheena at the front desk for being so kind and accommodating...even at 1 in the morning! :)

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Shontel:

Awesome review!! Thank you so much. I am delighted to hear that you had a great time here. I love omelets myself and the one you had is a personal favorite. I will pass your comments along to the chef.
Please come back and see us more often.

Have a wonderful evening!

General MAnager
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had been to this location for a meeting in September but did not stay. This trip I got to stay here on December 16th. I just love their decor. Those bowls and vases are beautiful.
My stay was short but like a well-deserved get away. From the time I called to make my reservation, it continued with the same type of service. The room was perfect for me. I like that there was a sitting area so when my business partners came up to change for the drive back home, they didn't have to sit on the bed.

I like that the bathroom had its own thing going on. It was separate from the room and separate from each componet. I was surprised and very pleased.

Grill Fire was delish. I am not really a omelet person due to not having one that really made me want to go back. I have tried several but some have been over cooked. Well I had the Wild Mushroom and Goat cheese omelet here and it was by far the best one I have had. I had planned on going there for dinner but we ended up somewhere else.

Oh that bed... That bed is the business. I was a little disppointed I had a 6AM flight because I tell you, that is a bed I could spend the day in.

Orange is my favorite color. I want that orange bowl that sits at the entrance in the lobby.

I can not wait to have to go back again.

Room Tip: Join the industry of Travel. You understand it, you use it. You should be a major part of it...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hello there:

Thank you for a very well written and detailed review of your stay and our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write about the details of your stay and for coming back to see us again.

We truly hope you make our hotel your home away from home!

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

The BWI area has a bunch of hotels, but The Hotel is the best of the bunch. The rooms are excellent with all the amenities, good bathroom with seperate loo, and a huge walk-in shower. The Hotel has a good restaurant with a busy bar scene in the evenings. Also, the Arundel Preserve has the Rangoli Indian restaurant, and a bagel shop across the courtyard, both good spots, which make it an above average location for the business traveller to the area.

Room Tip: The 7th floor is the Club Floor which has a small help your self "lounge" with a microwave...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you so much for a well written and descriptive review. Your review stands out as it compares us to the area hotels! Please make sure you come back and see us more often!

Have an amazing weekend!

Jeff Makhlouf

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!