“Love it, Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Chester, Pennsylvania
“Love it, Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

The room was excellent and the lobby entrance was awesome with an a very romantic fireplace in the background. A perfect lovers getaway experience with the Mall right down the street. I give it a 10. I would definitely stay here again....and maybe I will try one there upgraded room as well as services.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us at the Hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and offerings and that you found them appealing. We are waiting anxiously for you to come back and see us.

Jeff Makhlouf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Easton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The location is very close the Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live Casino. The room was very nicely designed and decorated. The finishes were top notch. There was even a Kuerig machine in the room. They provide Shuttle service 24/7 which made going to the mall and the casino very easy. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Hello Katina:

Thank you so much for you wonderful review of our hotel! I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our location convenient and especially to the Casino.
Please come back and see us more often.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Just came across my hotel receipt and wanted to leave a review before I forgot the details of my wonderful experience. I spent three nights here earlier this month and it was just perfect. I had the most gorgeous view of what seemed to be thousands of trees all changing color with the season (we don't get that in San Diego). My room was comfy and modern. Room service was the fastest I've experienced at a hotel in a long time. The crab cakes were amazing. I spent some time at the bar and I enjoyed the customer service and ambiance. To make what could be a longer story just a little shorter, I'll just sum it up and say this was a great place to retreat. I wanted to give a special shout to Sheena at the front desk for being so kind and accommodating...even at 1 in the morning! :)

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Shontel:

Awesome review!! Thank you so much. I am delighted to hear that you had a great time here. I love omelets myself and the one you had is a personal favorite. I will pass your comments along to the chef.
Please come back and see us more often.

Have a wonderful evening!

General MAnager
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had been to this location for a meeting in September but did not stay. This trip I got to stay here on December 16th. I just love their decor. Those bowls and vases are beautiful.
My stay was short but like a well-deserved get away. From the time I called to make my reservation, it continued with the same type of service. The room was perfect for me. I like that there was a sitting area so when my business partners came up to change for the drive back home, they didn't have to sit on the bed.

I like that the bathroom had its own thing going on. It was separate from the room and separate from each componet. I was surprised and very pleased.

Grill Fire was delish. I am not really a omelet person due to not having one that really made me want to go back. I have tried several but some have been over cooked. Well I had the Wild Mushroom and Goat cheese omelet here and it was by far the best one I have had. I had planned on going there for dinner but we ended up somewhere else.

Oh that bed... That bed is the business. I was a little disppointed I had a 6AM flight because I tell you, that is a bed I could spend the day in.

Orange is my favorite color. I want that orange bowl that sits at the entrance in the lobby.

I can not wait to have to go back again.

Room Tip: Join the industry of Travel. You understand it, you use it. You should be a major part of it...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hello there:

Thank you for a very well written and detailed review of your stay and our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write about the details of your stay and for coming back to see us again.

We truly hope you make our hotel your home away from home!

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

The BWI area has a bunch of hotels, but The Hotel is the best of the bunch. The rooms are excellent with all the amenities, good bathroom with seperate loo, and a huge walk-in shower. The Hotel has a good restaurant with a busy bar scene in the evenings. Also, the Arundel Preserve has the Rangoli Indian restaurant, and a bagel shop across the courtyard, both good spots, which make it an above average location for the business traveller to the area.

Room Tip: The 7th floor is the Club Floor which has a small help your self "lounge" with a microwave...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you so much for a well written and descriptive review. Your review stands out as it compares us to the area hotels! Please make sure you come back and see us more often!

Have an amazing weekend!

Fanwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had a very nice stay here, two adults and our 12 year-old son. Keurig Coffee maker in the room was very cool, as were the wider than normal room with most of the far wall as window. The staff was friendly and helpful and the location, with the Bagels and Grind an easy walk was great. We like to stay in this area as staging for going into Baltimore and Washington DC. At was a fairly quick drive to the Greenbelt train station, then the metro into DC, helped avoid a lot of traffic and high parking fees.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write on here about your most recent experience with us at the Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a good time and that you were able to enjoy our amnenities as well as take advantage of our great location. It is wonderful news to hear that you will be coming back more often.

Odenton, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

First the hotel is extremely clean. However hotel rooms were not ready at 3:00 check in time which was a little frustrating. Also there is not one single microwave in the entire building. Very disappointing since we had leftovers from dinner but no where to warm them up. Also the hotel regulates the temperature in the room so it was chilly in the rooms in the evening. We needed a portable heater we brought from home to heat the room (and ourselves) so we could sleep. Maintenance even changed the filter for us but it did not make a difference. The radio/iPod docking station did not work but maintenance was very quick to bring us a new one. The pool itself is not heated although the room that the pool is in was heated. The pool water was cold. The staff was nice and helpful. The food at Grillfire was good. We contacted the company that handles the in room spa on two occasions but never even received a return phone call. We also asked if the hotel had DVD players for the rooms and they do not. I cannot say we will ever stay here again. Too bad because it really is a clean hotel at a nice location. :-(

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us about your most recent stay at the Hotel. Your honest feedback will definitely help us improve on the areas where we have opportunities. I forwarded your survey to my front office and engineering team so they can get started into looking at the different areas you commented on. I am hopeful you would give us another chance as we would love to make it up to you!
Please contact me directly at 410 796 9836 so we can discuss.

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!