“The perfect "home away from home"” 5 of 5 stars

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Dadeville, Alabama
“The perfect "home away from home"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and I spend 5 days every year visiting family in this general area.This was our first stay at Arundel Hotel.Will be at the top of our list from now on.In the past we enjoyed the Marriott Courtyard or Residence Inn.However,neither can measure up to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. I give it 6 stars!

Room Tip: Upper floor..... king bed......corner room(somewhat larger,and with 2 windows)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Six Stars??? Thank you so much, this means the whole world to us. What a review, thank you.
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us and that we will get to see you soon.

Have a wonderful weekend!

330 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Hanover, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I went on a family vacation and had to be at work early the morning we returned. So staying at The Hotel was exactly what we needed. We were able to leave the car at the Hotel and take the shuttle to BWI. This was great. Everyone at the hotel is so nice, and the place is beautiful. By leaving the car a the hotel before the trip that saved us money also. And being pick up by the shuttle and staying at the hotel, this was the perfect end to a great vacation. Love the hotel, it is clean, extremely friendly staff and great amenities. Great restaurants in the town center. You rally dian d a hotel like this and some am nay great places to eat around it also.. If you need a night away to escape or our on a business trip, this is the place to stay and it will not break the bak either!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much Peter for this amazing review. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel and that you were able to take advantage of all of our amenities including the shuttle. Please come back and see us much more often.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My fiancé and I completely enjoyed our stay the The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. The room was clean and well appointed, the bathrooms were modern, and the common areas were all upscale. The Hotel offered complimentary shuttle service to Dave and Buster's and Maryland Live! and picked us up late at night without any glitches. We ordered room service for breakfast and it was delicious. Overall a great hotel, we will definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Lance,

Thanks a million for this wonderful review of our hotel. I am so happy not only because you stayed with but also for being able to utilize most of our amenities. I am hoping we could se you stay with us again pretty soon.

Have a great day.

Wales, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve while there for a conference. What a great experience! From the driver who picked me up at the airport, to the front desk staff,, to the catering - top notch all the way!

I arrived late, and was tired and ready to get to the hotel. I expected the whole process of getting from the airport to the hotel to take a while. I was very pleasantly surprised at the speed and courtesy of the driver. And it just continued the next three days - everyone was very professional and kind. And top that off - with a hotel that provides amazing rooms - I loved my stay there!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for this amazing review. I am myslef sitting at the Airport having attended a conference in LA and can defenitely relate to the importance of a comfortable hotel while on business. I am hoping you will come back to see us on leisure as well.

Bladensburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. The amenities were so modern and upscale. We loved every aspect of our room. We felt so comfortable like we were at "home". The front desk staff was very professional and hospitable to us and provided details regarding the hotel. This was our first time but it will not be our last. We highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Make sure your hotel room is not near the vending and ice machine. It could be very noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Happy Anniversary!! I am very happy to know that yourself and your husband had a great time espcially to celebrate such a great occasion. I am also happy to know that you will come back to see us again and again.

Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve for 14 nights on business. My room was quiet, clean, modern and very comfortable. The hotel is new and has quality bedding, towels and amenities. I would stay here again for business or pleasure and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel on here. Our wonderful guests like you represent the best testimony to what we have created at the Hotel at Arundel preserve.
We are looking forward to seeing you very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Having stayed at other hotels around Arundel Mills before I was not looking forward to my business trip accommodation. But this place was wonderful, in particular having access to great food and craft beer at Grillfire downstairs after long days at work. Highly recommended, and will return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us, I really appreciate it. I am glad we made a part of your stay enjoyabe and truly hope you come back and see us.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!