“Great Stay at this Suburban Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Wales, Wisconsin
“Great Stay at this Suburban Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve while there for a conference. What a great experience! From the driver who picked me up at the airport, to the front desk staff,, to the catering - top notch all the way!

I arrived late, and was tired and ready to get to the hotel. I expected the whole process of getting from the airport to the hotel to take a while. I was very pleasantly surprised at the speed and courtesy of the driver. And it just continued the next three days - everyone was very professional and kind. And top that off - with a hotel that provides amazing rooms - I loved my stay there!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for this amazing review. I am myslef sitting at the Airport having attended a conference in LA and can defenitely relate to the importance of a comfortable hotel while on business. I am hoping you will come back to see us on leisure as well.

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Bladensburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. The amenities were so modern and upscale. We loved every aspect of our room. We felt so comfortable like we were at "home". The front desk staff was very professional and hospitable to us and provided details regarding the hotel. This was our first time but it will not be our last. We highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Make sure your hotel room is not near the vending and ice machine. It could be very noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Happy Anniversary!! I am very happy to know that yourself and your husband had a great time espcially to celebrate such a great occasion. I am also happy to know that you will come back to see us again and again.

Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve for 14 nights on business. My room was quiet, clean, modern and very comfortable. The hotel is new and has quality bedding, towels and amenities. I would stay here again for business or pleasure and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel on here. Our wonderful guests like you represent the best testimony to what we have created at the Hotel at Arundel preserve.
We are looking forward to seeing you very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Having stayed at other hotels around Arundel Mills before I was not looking forward to my business trip accommodation. But this place was wonderful, in particular having access to great food and craft beer at Grillfire downstairs after long days at work. Highly recommended, and will return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us, I really appreciate it. I am glad we made a part of your stay enjoyabe and truly hope you come back and see us.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Every detail of this hotel was above and beyond expectations. The rooms were great, the staff was great...all of the facilities and services were excellent. I can't even think of anything that could have been better.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
I wanted to personally thank you for the wonderful review of our property as well as the perfect score. We are delighted to know we were up to your expectations and are looking forward to seeing you come back and visit us soon!

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a great place to stay! It is nice and close to the airport. We come here right from the rental car place. Check in is very quick and efficient. Nice modern rooms but beginning to show a little wear and tear with some loose bathroom tiles. There is a nice little refrigerator, Keurig coffee makers with lots of supplies. Really nice pull out sofa which helps if one of our children meets us.
Good experience with the restaurant in the past but not so much this trip.

Room Tip: We have never stayed on the club floor. That might be nice some time. But I have yet to find a bad r...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for your review and for your loyalty to our hotel and restaurant. I have also received your comments on our email survey system and appreciate the feedback. I also communicated with our restaurant general manager and we talked about your experience at the restaurant. I understand that he contacted you today and that all is good and that you will be coming back to see us in the future.

Have a great week!

Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Recently stayed here for a conference. Room quality, food quality, service was all excellent at an excellent price point. While it isn't near anything else, I had my own car which made it easy. Colleagues of mine had good experience with shuttle. No charge for internet wifi which was reliable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Paula! Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to come back on TripAdvisor to write about your experience at the Hotel. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and would love to see you come back and stay with us.

General manager