“H.E.L.P, I can't get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Chesapeake, Virginia
“H.E.L.P, I can't get up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

It is not like it sounds. This place was so amazing I could not get up. The beds where comfortable, the black out shade, the shower heads, HDTV, the iPod radio. This was
an amazing experience for myself and my wife. We will never stay anywhere else when
we travel to the area. If you want to relax, enjoy yourself and be treated well then stay
at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve. I am a customer who truly enjoyed himself and not
affiliated with the hotel in anyway!

L. Reed

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you so much for this amazing review!! In all honesty, this is one of the catchiest review titles I came across since our hotel opened exactly 2 years ago. Your review is so upbeat, positive and nice that it would make someone think we wrote it :) You now know about us and we look forward to seeing you much more often.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Jeff Makhlouf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Gambrills, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

i love their romance package that they have available. it was perfect for me and boyfriends little get away. The staff was extremely friendly. The room was outstanding, plus the bed was so comfortable. The grillfire food downstairs was awesome. They brought us breakfast in bed :) overall we had a wonderful time. Not to mention it was right next to a wonderful mall with lots of things to do :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Angela, thank you so much for selecting our hotel for your most recent trip! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and how highly you thought of our hotel. This means a lot to us.
Please come back and see us often.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend July 27-30. Check in and check out took 3-5 mins. The room appeared larger in the photos but it was clean and really cozy. The pool was small and it wasn't crowded, Eventhough there was a reunion the same weekend. My
only complaint, there wasn't a microwave or vending machine located on the floor. I had to ask someone at the front desk to heat my food up. Other than that the rooms are really nice, friendly staff and it's conveniently located near the casino, restaurants and malls. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write on TripAdvisor about your experience at the Hotel and for also sharing with other travelers the benefits of staying here and how many exciting things there is to do around the Hotel.
As far as your comments on the vending and microwave, I totally understand your request and would like to direct you in the future to the front desk where they can heat food items for you anytime and to our pantry that sells many snacks, beverages and even beer and wine. We also have 2 vending machines on 2 separate floors that sell soda.

Please come back and see us very soon!

Annapolis, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel is lovely. But unfortunately, they seem to be trying to attract really large groups. When we were there, there were at least two HUGE family reunions -- probably more-- that seemed to book up the whole hotel except for our room (I never knew families could extend that far!). If I was part of the reunion, I might have had a great time. So nothing against the reunion people. But if you're looking for a relaxing getaway and an even slightly peaceful night, this might not be the place to go.

It just was overcrowded and LOUD all night. They seem to be pushing crowds that like the nearby casino, too -- there were buses headed there when we were there and the lobby was packed with people anxious to go. The beds were uncomfortable too.

The swimming pool was too small for the kinds of crowds this hotel attracts. It was overwhelming and not fun or relaxing at all.

So it's hard for me to give this a rating. The hotel has great potential, but our experience was very negative. I guess I'll average it out to a "3" out of ""5" then. I won't be going back, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know. But depending on what you're looking for, it might be good for you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay and for sharing how you really felt. Let me please start by apologizing for any inconvenience we might have caused you.
Our hotel has been the host to many groups since we opened, all of which were great to work with and did not cause any disturbances. I am sure that a large family gathering could get loud at times as the individuals are anxious to see each other and want to exchange stories and maximize quality time together. We as a hotel management do not have a strategy to go after large groups although we do happily accommodate them but rather cater to couples and small groups coming to the area on staycations or to visit the Casino.
I suggest you come back and see us soon and enjoy the rest of the beautiful amenities we offer.

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager
Cumberland, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Beautiful hotel. Very clean, friendly staff. Only issue was our room was not cool enough for us the night we stayed. Not sure if it was just that room or the coolest they will let you set it. Other then that will deffinately stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your quick review and for your comments. Our building utilizes a central heating and cooling system unlike the typical hotel "P-Tac" units. The temperature is electronically controlled by computer and takes in consideration the outside heat, humidity... Our guests have the ability to change the temperature up or down to fine tune it to their comfort level.

I am looking forward to seeing you stay with us very soon.

Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just a brief weekend stay here and I was very pleased. 5 min from the Casino Live and major eateries. Very clean - beautiful bathroom which wowed me unlike other place's I've stayed. Things that annoyed me was the confusing light situation lol So many switches and couldn't figure out how to turn lights off or on. Also disappointed that I couldn't order any movies in the room. Check out took a long time, decided to just leave my room key on the desk. They should've had more than 1 person checking people out on a Sunday. If you want to be near everything in Arundel Mills this is the best hotel around.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much Ms. Quiana for taking the time to write about our hotel, this means a lot to us.
Thank you for your comments about the lights. The light switches are part of our LEED design and I agree that they can be confusing at times. We constantly work on revising our check in scripting to make sure the instructions are covered at check in. As far as the check out process, I am 100% in agreement with you, I am currently investigating what took place as we constantly schedule at least 2 agents for the front desk during that time.

Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We took a girls trip to Hanover, MD to visit the new casino, Maryland Live. We settled on The Hotel at Arundel Preserve since we could get the military rate. The proximity to Maryland Live is less than a mile and the entire area is surrounded with options for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This hotel is so beautiful and well decorated. We stayed in the executive room and did not want to leave. The beds are extremely comfy and the customer service in the hotel - fabulous! We were treated as if we were VIPs. Very well done, management at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve. I can not wait to visit again and I let everyone know to stay here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us about your experience and for sharing it with other travelers. Your detailed description of the hotel and area amenities is very much appreciated and will help first time visitors get an idea of how beautiful our hotel is.

Please come back and see us again and again.

Jeff Makhlouf

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!