“Great Hotel Room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Great Hotel Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great place to stay then room was modern spacious and bed extremely comfortable. A must stay if you're in the area the food and service was good. I'm definitely staying here again if in the area. For me this is the place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your most recent experience. Most of all, thank you for making The Hotel your home away from home when in the Hanover area.

Please come back and see us very soon!

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager

376 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This hotel is the best! Anytime I have out of town guest we always stay there. I live right up the street in Columbia, but this is my little get away place. Grillfire was great. The food was delicious! Jess, our waitress was fabulous! My most recent stay was on June 22, 2013.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and for your loyalty and support for our hotel. This truly means the world to us! We can't wait to see you stay with us again!

Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I've stayed here at least a half-dozen times, most recently June 21, 2013. I've always found the hotel to be both a high quality facility and a good value. The rooms are well equipped and the amenities are first class. The emphasis is on being green, but without taking anything away from the quality of the services. The bar/retaurant is good, although service is slow at breakfast-time. But the food is great and the prices reasonable. There is a shuttle to/from BWI. Across the courtyard are an Indian restaurant and a breakfast bagel and coffee shop. The hotel is convient to the 295 for getting to and from Washington and Baltimore. For my money, this is a great option when working in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms I've tried (over a dozen) have been good. A corner is bonus.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you so much. I was curious to see if I can figure out who wrote this great review :) I located your information in our system and wanted to thank you for all the stays and for your support to our hotel! My team and I truly appreciate you and your loyalty!

Looking forward to seeing you stay with us pretty soon!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed at "The Hotel" for 2nites. Upon arrival this hotel is very impressive and the culture and atmosphere is very welcoming. The king room was beautiful and very modern and overlooked the water fountain which changed colors. But, most importantly it was white gloves clean and the floors were immaculate. I must note that the shower was very modern and beautiful, nothing like home for most people and not a sign of mold. Kudos to the housekeepers. I never drink complimentary coffee from any hotel room and I have been to the best because I am a travel consultant but I enjoyed the Keurig coffee machine. Please note that the hotel is located(driving distance) near the Casino Live, restaurants and shopping centers. It's a great place to kick back and relax and spend a long weekend with your loved one or family. I also recommend it for business travel and meetings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is remarkable! Especially the fact it is from a travel consultant. I appreciate the comments about cleanliness as this is very high on people's expectations when staying in a hotel.
Please come back and see us more often.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is absolutely fabulous. New, contemporary, and an excellent value in terms of room rates. Be sure to check out the restaurant Grillfire which is also great. The hotel is near the new Maryland Live Casino at the mall so there is plenty to do in terms of shopping, entertainment and restaurants. Great place!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to visit this site and write a review about our hotel. We truly appreciate it. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to explore the mall, Casino and other venues.

Please come back and see us more often.

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We needed a place en route to Washington with heated indoor pool. hotels in baltimore oftencharged $40-50 for parking so we looked on booking.com near BWI. this popped up right off of the highway. it is luxury. very clean spacious room. fabulous bedding. free wi-fi. in-room keurig pod coffee machine. small but clean pool w lifeguard. next to nice fitness center. the lobby is modern and spacious. the rooms and hallways have interesting modern sculpture pieces. gives feeling of boutique hotel. we got our double queen room w access to executive lounge (small room w snacks, beverages, cappuccino machine, microwave) for $200. parking free. down the street from outlet mall and lots of eateries. restaurant Grillfire was good for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us on here! I am glad that you found us. The number of reviews you submitted about places you've been tells me how much of a savvy traveler you are and how valuable your opinion of us is. I am proud to get the comments and scores we did from you. Please come back more often and see us.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Such a beautiful hotel, me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and couldn't have been happier with our stay. Upon entering its beautiful and modern with a fire place, a restaurant, a place to buy snacks. Check in was quick and easy, and very friendly and inviting. Walking into the room it was very well decorated, cozy and kind of romantic. Bed was super comfy, lots of pillows, a Keurig single cup coffee maker with tea as well and a nice big flat screen! The bathroom was beautiful with a rainfall shower head. The only things I could think was the room was a tad bit small for everything that was in it. Not much room between the bed and the wall but I would only think this would be a problem for someone who was spending alot of time in the hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Awesome review!! Thank you for taking the time to leave notes and compliments regarding your stay, this is awesome! I also appreciate your remarks about the space in the room. We do actually offer suites and larger rooms for guests intending longer than a few nights.
Please come back and see us again.

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!