“AWESOME- Home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Hotel at Arundel Preserve to your Saves list
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
“AWESOME- Home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My experience here was awesome. The Hotel was beautiful, clean and my room was stunning. I was very impressed and would certainly stay again. I highly recommend staying here. Even the restaurant attached to the hotel had amazing food.

• Stayed December 2012
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
This is fantastic!! I am so happy to know that you enjoyed our facilities and services! It seems you had some time to visit our restaurant (Grillfire). That is wonderful and I am glad you did as they are getting rave reviews and they are always packed!!
Please come back and see us again.

Jeff Makhlouf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Tappahannock, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was our first time staying at this hotel and I would like to say...Nice. The hotel was clean and very spacious. The restaurant "Grillfire" was awesome. The food was to die for and reasonable priced. The hotel will shuttle you to the casino 24/7. Will be back for sure.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 311
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Excellent!! I am so happy to know that you had a good time and that you discovered our hotel. I am glad that you utilized our shuttle services to go to the Casino. Hope you won!

Please come back and see us pretty soon.

Greenwich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We (my husband, two kids and I) were travelling along the interstate and decided to take an overnight break. I went through the tripadvisor guest comments and picked this hotel. This hotel is like a hidden gem! Very clean, inviting and friendly. The rooms are lovely and staff is very helpful. There is a nice restaurant in the hotel and a lovely Indian restaurant and a bagel and coffee shop right opposite. I would like to thank all earlier tripadvisor guests who leave comments and help other travelers take right decisions. I am so glad I found this lovely hotel.

Room Tip: For a little bit extra, I recommend staying on the concierge floor. They have a decent collection of...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
I am glad that you found out about us and ended up here and mostly the fact that you got to enjoy the amenities and restaurants. I am very delighted to know that you looked on Tripadvisor before coming here and that your stay validated your initial decision.
You are correct; the 7th floor offers more amenities and perks. Thank you for recommending!
Please come back and see us soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was my first stay but it definitely will not be my last. I loved it so much I already booked my next stay. This is undoubtedly the cleanest hotel I haved ever encountered. I love how the rooms are not that of a "standard" hotel room but more of a comfortable personal living space. Very adult chic...very swank, which really tickles my fancy. Staff is friendly and helpful. Parking is free!!! What's not to love?!?!?

• Stayed February 2013
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your excitement and appreciation for our hotel with all the TripAdvisor community out there. I will definitely share your comments with our housekeeping department and other departments because this means the world to them!!
Please come back and see us very soon.

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights for a girl's weekend getaway. Beautiful hotel! Amazing rooms, comfy beds, in-room Keurig coffee maker, very clean! Friendly front desk service. Onsite restaurant, Grill fire, has amazing (but a little pricey) food and atmosphere! We used the hotel shuttle for a trip to the Arundel Mills mall and transportation to and from BWI airport (all free!). Hotel location is perfect. There's a bagel shop and Indian restaurant just a few steps from the main entrance. Very close to shopping and casino. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Baltimore.

• Stayed February 2013
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you so much Ms. Tonya! First for selecting our hotel for such a relaxing and fun event and second for taking the time to come back on here and writing about your stay so everyone else can see it! I am glad to know that you took advantage for almost everything that this area has to offer especially the restaurants offerings as well as the mall. Please come back and see us soon!

Jeff Makhlouf,

Annapolis, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday celebration. My husband told them it was my birthday as we were checking in and we ended up with a free upgrade to an executive room and they placed a small bottle of champagne, snacks and a handwritten note in our room. I was blown away by these nice touches.

The hotel is stunning when you walk in and though we regrettably did not get to visit the bar or restaurant, they looked beautiful from the lobby and the bar looked to be busy and lively. The rooms were spacious and clean. The bathroom is huge and the Bulgari bath amenities were a nice touch. A Keurig brewer allowed us to have a quick cup of coffee in the morning, and a fridge was also provided. We did not hear noise from any other rooms or the hallway and slept soundly on the comfy, soft sheets.

This was a great staycation for us (we took the free shuttle to the casino) and we would definitely stay here again. Also, we took advantage of the government rate which made the price even more reasonable.

Room Tip: Room 714 faces the front of the building, mid-way down the hall. This room was across the hallway an...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Happy Birthday! Thank you to you and your husband for chosing our hotel to celebrate your birthday! I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a great night's sleep. You need to come back and see us more often!

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager
Lusby, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Most clean hotel I have ever stayed at. The most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed at. You walk into this beautiful lobby and you just can't wait to see the room you will be staying in but you are drawn to the amazing smells from across the lobby coming from The Fire Grill. So you quickly get to your room, drop the bags and rush back downstairs to the get something to eat. When you look at the menu you may think it's a little pricey but you're hungry for the great smells and everything sounds so good. You are pleasantly surprised though when the food arrives it is not the tiny portions you often find at expensive restaurants, but great portion sizes that leave you feeling full and satisfied with great food.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you so much to both of you for this lovely review. If I was to stay here for the first time, this would build a lot of excitement in me!! Amazing review!! Thank you so much and I hope to see you both stay with us again very soon!!

Jeff Makhlouf

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!