“Great place for a getaway” 5 of 5 stars

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Cambridge, Maryland
“Great place for a getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was our second time at this hotel. We love staying at this property. Staff was very professional and excellent demeanor. The second visit we stayed in the suite and fell in love with it. I think we will get the suite every time if available when we are in the area. The restaurant is absolutely great. Everything I have tried has been delicious.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your amazing review and thank you for making us your new home away from home! We are looking forward to seeing you stay with us again and I hope the suite is available for your enjoyment next time you are with us.

Best regards,

379 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Delmar, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My company booked this room for me. The staff was superb. There was a slight issue with check in but the staff stepped up and handled it. The room was excellent. Perfect amount of room, nice tv, Very comfortable bed, very nice bath with walkin rain shower. It would be nice if there were a microwave in room. But the facility was clean, modern. Pool and gym area where very nice. Staff very quick to respond with any requests. The one main issue with this stay is the second morning I was there, they performed a fire "drill" testing alarms and such. The problem is it was at 6:00 AM. Wow what a way to wake up. The staff later stated that they were suppose to silence the alarms in the rooms and hallways but something happened. Other than that excellent stay, will definitely return and recommend.

Room Tip: stayed on 5th floor, was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Excellent Review!! Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and also thrilled to know of your intention to come back! Thank you for your feedback on the Microwave, we do actually have a few we can provide on demand. Please let us know next time you are staying with us and we will add the request. My apologies for any inconvenience we caused you with the alarm going off. You are totally correct, it was not supposed to go off. My apologies again.
Thank you so much for your feedback and I am looking forward to having you as a guest pretty soon.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I did the romance package for my honey's birthday. I honestly could have brought my own bottle of wine, glasses, and chocolate. They give you a minature version. Everything else was beautiful. I asked for a massage therapist because there is not a spa on site, and I was given a number to an excellent company. The customer service scared me at first but they smoothed everything out. I plan on going back. It's enough to visit on a monthly basis just to kick back. The bathrooms are super sexy. The suites are just right for couples. They are just missing a spa. That would be the icing on the cake. Grill Fire dinner menu was not anything to brag about but, the salmon tacos and edamame was yummy! They give you cotton candy with your bill which is a very nice touch. The ambiance was nice. I fell for this place. It's on my favorites list and I highly reccomend it for the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments and for taking the time to write a survey! I will be sharing your comments with my front office team regarding the Romance package.
Please do not wait much longer and come back and see us very soon!!

washington dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Lets start by saying, I don't cut corners and I'm straight forward!

We booked a king room because we were attending a New Years Eve Black Tie Gala being held here yesterday and wanted to "PARTY" !!!!!!!!!!!! and just go upstairs to crash.

From the time we entered the well decorated building I was impressed!

Fast check-in
Wardrobe dollies were readily available
The halls were quiet
The room reminded me of the Aria in Vegas....swanked
The bedding was exactly what I liked (plush & premium bedding)
I love rooms with compact fridges (everyone needs a place to chill their Moët) lol
The bathroom was spacious enough for two people to move around and I really loved the 2 person shower (just sexy)
The lobby makes you want to relax and take pics

We made dinner reservations 24 hrs in advance @ The Grillfire but needed to move it up on a very busy night and they accommodated us.

After the party, we weren't ready to go to the room so we went back to The Grillfire bar for a nightcap. Loved the bartender (didn't get his name) but hated they shut it down @ 2a. That's cool though.

The front desk accommodated our request for a late check out.

Truly, I was looking for dirt in the corners.....never found any. (great job)

Overall......for the $$$, we would defffffffffff return!

***only thing, which isn't big*** ( We loved our stay sooooo much. Upon check out we wanted to see a suite w/ a separate living room and make future reservations, but we were denied.

The hotel should offer an incentive program to acquire points or something for future visits like other hotel companies ie: Marriott and Hilton

Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I am going into our weekly staff meetings in a couple of minutes and will be sharing this beautiful survey! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about the Gala, your hotel room, the accomodations as well as Grillfire. I will definitely share your feedback regarding the show rooms: I agree, they need to be revised. Please do not put off making reservations any longer! Come back and see us soon, otherwise we will miss you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Salisbury, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We are from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. We had to come up to Annapolis to have my car serviced and decided to make a mini vacation out of it. The hotel was exceptional. We stayed on the 7th floor. Our room was perfect, clean, functional, etc - loved the coffee maker in the room as well as the executive lounge for additional choices. We had breakfast one morning in the hotel restaurant and drinks at the bar another day. Service, food and drinks were very good. Arriving the day after Christmas, we found the nearby mall to be very crowded, as expected. The hotel's shuttle service allowed us to visit both the mall and the nearby casino without having to deal with parking. We parked in the hotel's parking garage and used the shuttle service to go to the mall and casino. This service was exceptional and we will definitely stay at this hotel any time we are in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Happy Holidays! Thank you so much for your lovely descriptive review! I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion and experience at the hotel. It is really valuable for other TripAdvisor members. I am really glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel and look forward to seeing you stay with us again in the very near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Overall great hotel. Very inexpensive for what you get. Free Internet, decent in room coffee maker, responsive staff, large rooms, comfy bed, big TV with a load of premium channels, nice bathroom with great walk in shower. Bathroom could use a heater but otherwise above the pack. Only down side was on the first night when it was windy. Something on the side of the building or on the roof was vibrating causing a very loud noise to the point of vibrating the room. Brought it to the attention of the staff who offered to change the room but also said it would not be a problem on our 2nd night. We stayed put, they were right. Good restaurant, reasonably priced, much better than the usual hotel based restaurants.

Room Tip: If windy stay away from the top floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you so much for your review and for the wonderful title as well. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us with the exception of course of the wind that kept you up the first night. Thank you for bringing up the issue to our staff. I will personally make sure this gets corrected in order to avoind any issues in the future.
Please come back and see us soon!!

Happy NEW Year!!!

Manheim, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was one of the nicest hotels my family has stayed at on vacation. From the lobby to the room everything was very clean and modern. The room had very nice bedding and super comfortable beds. The bathroom was spacious and had towels that were super soft and a good size. We stayed in a double queen room and were traveling with two children. The price was very reasonable for the comfort we received. Everyone loved the hotel and wished it was a chain so we could stay at another on our next vacation. I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review! I am very pleased to know that yourself and your family enjoyed your time with us! I appreciate the fact that you took time after your stay to come back on here and let everyone else know about your stay with us!
Please come back and see us again on your next vacation!

Happy New Year!

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!