“Modern, Clean and Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Royal Oak, MI
“Modern, Clean and Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Enjoyed our recent stay the The Hotel. Rooms were large, clean and had all the technology features that a traveler requires. Location was great being so close to any restaurant you could dream of. Not a bad thing to say about the place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Scott, thank you so much for your words regarding our hotel. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our product up to your par and expectations. Please come back and see us!

Jeff Makhlouf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Atlantic City NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great hotel ,great location to Mall and Casino ,free shuttle to just about anywhere,free parking .real nice Pub with beautiful fireplace .service with a smile ,great Staff .We will return on our next trip to Md. BillyH

Room Tip: Breakfast bagel store right across the street ,ask for conner room, it has a nice view ,I had room 6...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I appreciate you mentioning the different amenities and offerings. We would love to see you stay with us again in the future.

General MAnager
Pacific palisades, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I travel over 200 days a year and am picky about hotels. I was coming to the area for Thanksgiving and needed a place to stay. Looked at Hilton Garden Inn (where I've stayed before), A Loft and others. Trip Advisor and Yelp reviews were strong for The Hotel so I booked it (and got a great rate). Very nice experience. Great rooms. Amazing bed and sheets. Huge step-up from any other of those chain hotels. Staff was very good and friendly. Definitely will stay here again

Room Tip: Hi floor. Motor court out from echoed car sounds
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us about your stay and thank you for staying with us over the Holiday. We truly appreciate your loyalty and support for us. I will share this review with the rest of the staff during our next meeting.

McKinney, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

It was a last minute booking during a holiday. This hotel was great. The room was large, quiet, and clean. The staff was friendly and efficient. The location was wonderful--near Ft. Meade and the airport. This is now my favorite hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay this past Thanksgiving. My staff and I are delighted to know that we are now your favorite hotel and are looking forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Jeff Makhlouf, General Managers
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel at Arundel Preserve was a great experience all the way around (from reservation to checkout).
The reservation staff was patient and honest.
There were no surprise charges (everything told at reservation was true).
The hotel provided a courtesy shuttle service from/to the BWI airport. The courtesy shuttle service also tooks us to a nearby casino. The driver told us that the shuttle service also transport guest to/from a nearby outlet mall.
All the the staff encountered through out the hotel were truly polite.
Check-in was smooth and the express check-out was easier.
The 2 bed room was large and beautiful with lots of lights, modern hook ups & outlets, cable TV, sitting area, large desk, large windows w/ 2 blinds (let light in / block light out), single coffee/tea machine w/ a variety of special teas and coffees, a safe, and a fridge.
The lobby had lots of seats and was decorated lovely with artistic items. There was a unique longggg pretty fire place.
There was a functional business centers with several PCs and a printer/copier.
I wished I had time to experience the pool and the gym.
Attended a 60th birthday party at the hotel. The food provided at this party was delicious and presented in a very appealing manner. The young chef prepared a stir-fry according to your choice of meat, vegatables and sauce. He did a great job.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write in detail about your stay at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your room as well as the food and beverage offerings at the event you attended in our banquet facilities. Your comments about the staff are highly appreciated and will definitely be shared during our upcoming all employees gathering.

Please come back and see us again.

Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went to this hotel for a conference. I was a little worried at first since it is not a chain like Marriott or Hilton. Worries went away as soon as I walked in and was greeted by the front desk clerk. My room was not ready but not a big deal since I had to go to a meeting. They held my bags for me and the room was ready by the time I returned. The bags were already in the room. Wonderful accomodations. My room was not huge but it had all the amenities and then some. Comfortable bed and couch, and a spacious bathroom, There was a great fitness room, too, probably the best I've seen at a hotel. Meeting rooms and food for the conference were very good, as well as the service. Perfect location too, less than a mile from outlet shopping, dozens of restaurants and a casino. Only ten minutes from BWI Airport and about 15 minutes to the Inner Harbor in downtown Baltimore. Also went to DC in about 35 minutes.

Great location! Great rooms! Great service! I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am so happy that you brought up the fact that we do not have any brand affiliation. In all honesty, if I was in your shoe I would have been skeptical too. This is why independent review sites such as Tripadvisor are a great resource for the hotel as well as the guest.
I also love the fact that you discussed our amenities, offerings and locations! Thank you for being such a great advocate for our Hotel. We really appreciate it!

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager
Bel Air, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

In all frankness, the facilities are wonderful. The rooms are clean, the people friendly, and the beds comfortable. Unfortunately my stay did not come without any issues.

The walls/doors are thin. We could hear everything in the hall and was sometimes fairly annoying. But it was not a big deal.

The most frustrating part was the accuracy of my reservations. I reserved the "Executive King" room. The room was suppose to come with a bath/shower. We had just come back from a football tournament and really looked forward to soaking in the tub, but unfortunately came to nothing but a shower. I even specifically chose the "Executive King" and paid extra for the bath. I expect the amenities and room I paid for, and did not get them. We wanted to say something, but was too tired to complain at that point. Now, I wonder if we weren't give a normal "King" room instead of an "Executive King". On top of that I was charged an extra $30.00 on my credit card even though I took the time to opt out of the express checkout and get the receipt from the front desk.

Honestly, the stay was completely fine. The hotel is beautiful and the people are wonderful. But I'm not sure I'd return again only to deal with some of these issues.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your compliments and the fact you loved our hotel. Moreover, I would love to clarify a couple of areas you touched on. After reviewing your account, you were indeed assigned a room on our executive level where we offer all the additional amenities such as the robes, slippers, access to the lounge, amenities... The rooms throughout the hotel have either a rain shower, a tub, or some might even have both.
Have you specifically requested a room with a tub when making the reservation?
As far as the $30 charge, we reviewed your account and did not see such charges. You apparently used your debit card to pay for the room. Once a debit card is used, an additional authorization is taken for any incidentals you might have such as phone and restaurant charges. This authorization drops a few days after you check out.
Our team contacted you already to make sure your concerns have been addressed. If you wish to get in touch with me, please do not hesitate to call me directly at 410-796-9836 or email me at jeffm@thehotelarundel.com.

Thank you.

Jeff Makhlouf

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!