“Our stay at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Hotel at Arundel Preserve to your Saves list
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Hanover
“Our stay at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our overall stay at The Holtel was Excellent! Front desk staff was very welcoming and friendly! The food at The Grillfire was delicious! Our waiter and the bartender were very friendly and accommodating! Indoor pool and work out facility was clean and sufficient. Rooms were clean and the beds were beyond comfortable! The box of Cayenne Pepper Chocolates were a nice added personnel touch on checkout! I highly recommend staying at The Hotel!

• Stayed November 2012
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us at the Hotel. We are glad you chose our hotel. We hope you make us your home away from home and that you come back and see us more often.

Jeff Makhlouf

359 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Chesterfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our check-in process was our only issue due to no King rooms being available at 3pm. We had to wait until almost 4:15pm to get our room. A little frustrating at the least. Once we got checked in, the remainder of our hotel experience was great. This is a new hotel and the prices are more than reasonable. Our experience at their restaurant was very pleasing, too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback and for the honest comments! We had a large group that weekend that overstayed their agreed upon checkout time by 45 minutes which caused a ripple effect with check ins not being able to have the rooms on time. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and invite you to come back and stay with us again.

Jeff Makhlouf

General Manager.
Islip, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were looking for a hotel in the DC area that was affordable and high quality. I stumbled on the Hotel at Arundel Preserve. The rooms looked too good to be true. They were even better than the website portrayed.We were ending a vacation where we stayed in 5 star hotels, from several of the most prominent hotel chains. This was easily the nicest one we stayed in. I would never have thought to look for such a high quality hotel in this area. I would stay there again in a minute.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you so much for this amazing review. I liked it so much that I forwarded it to all my management team! It makes us so proud to know that you highly think of us especially after staying at 5 Star hotels that are part of the major brands.
Please come back and see us again.

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager
scottsdale, az
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel on the Sunday night before the hurricane when our flight was cancelled. Rooms are appointed very nicely, bathrooms are large and the lobby is well done. A bit of a walk to the mall but there is a Starbucks and other food places across the street.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments: they are greatly appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and would like to remind you that we offer shuttle service to and from the mall, the casino, the airport and others within a 5 miles radius.

Please come back and see us soon!

Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My group holds its fall meeting in this area. We were delighted by everything about this beautiful new property. From my first call to the hotel for general information, I encountered outstanding and helpful service. Unlike many properties near the airport, the Hotel knows how to handle shuttle transportation--guests know when to expect the shuttle, and ride in style in a Mercedes van.
The property itself is gorgeous, with a beautiful open lobby, well-designed meeting space,
spacious guest rooms with terrific furnishings and amenities. The hotel has a LEED certification, and unlike another property in the area that claims this designation, nothing here was done on the cheap. The wi-fi works perfectly, the restaurant and bar are fun, and the catering selections and staff served us very well. We are looking forward to a return visit.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the seventh floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dr. Washington:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while here attending your company's meeting. We definitely thrive to have a perfect experience for our guests staying here on leisure or business or both.
Please come back and see us when you can.

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our company had a nice meeting for the Clinical Leaders. The cost we were charged was very reasonable. What nice rooms. Nice tiled showers with rain head fixtures. The bedroom had a very modern classy couch. The furniture was nicely done with nice art. The bed was super comfy. I slept fine despite not having my wife with me. I usually can't sleep well without her but as far as confines this place is great. View of the courtyard which was nice plus it was quiet. Super close to the airport. Very good restaurant. Think about it, you could have your company meeting here, reasonable rooms, add the value of low cost transfer to the hotel and this becomes a super affordable place for your conference. Now if your company has locations which connect with Southwest, then this place is golden for a destination.

Room Tip: Courtyard has less view but was quiet. 604 was a nice room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Frank:

Thank you so much for this beautifuly written survey. We have been actually seeing great successes with meetings with or without sleeping rooms. Our hotel's proximity to the Airport, the mall, the CASINO and other attractions make us the ideal place for a company meeting or get together. BWI Airport is actually a major hub for Southwest.
Please come back and see us soon!

Jeff Makhlouf General Manager
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was taken away by the decor of your lobby. My visit was a weekend getaway for my boyfriend and myself to celebrate his birthday. I am from the southern Maryland area and arrived earlier in the day to check in so that I could decorate the room. Everything was fast and the front desk staff was very nice.

I made mention that I was coming early to decorate him to the front desk. I put up a banner and balloons and even placed rose petals on the floor of the bedroom leading towards a gift I had sitting on the bed. While I was out to get my boyfriend and bring him to the hotel someone (I believe housekeeping) put the robe and slippers on the bed as an extra part of the surprise. I thought that was very nice and thoughtful. It made me feel special as a guest, especially because I mentioned the reason for the visit earlier. Very nice.

I would highly recommend this hotel to others. My experience was wonderful and it was a nice weekend away from home. I would not hesitate to go back. I also think the breakfast coupon was a very nice touch to the stay. I wish we would not have overslept to experience that as well.
I was sad to leave. I would have loved to stay longer.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 7th floor but I am sure all of the rooms are nice. I can not see them being anything...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Happy Birthday to your boyfriend! Thank you for staying with us for this special occasion. He must be lucky! You definitely picked the perfect package for such an occasion. The 7th floor although it is furnished the same way as the rest of the hotel offers additional upgraded amenities.
Please come back and see us more often!

Jeff Makhlouf, General Manager

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!